Stupid things eBayer's say...

Originally Posted by snax91

when sellers say if fake x10 your money back ,but then they put no returns 

i'm assuming that's because their selling a legit item and the only way they would do a return is if the item was fake and their 100% certain their item is legit.

regarding the combined shipping,  it's normal for sellers to give some sort of discount if the buyer purchases more then one item. 

my favorite dumb question i get is this

"i tried to do the buy it now on your item but it won't let me, it says you require immediate payment, how come i can do the buy it now?"

i just respond back telling them that my auctions require immediate payment to avoid people like you who do a buy it now when they don't have the money ready and keep me waiting around.

Originally Posted by kdawg

My best one is when I sold a pair of pants and the guy complained that when he opened the package there was only one - I guess describing them as a pair of pants confused him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snax91

when sellers say if fake x10 your money back ,but then they put no returns 

i dont get why they put this at all. paypal nor ebay will help you get your 10x money back. and even if the seller doesn't allow returns.  if they are fake ebay and paypal will allow you to ship back to seller for a refund/destroy the item/send it to them for a refund.

My best one is when I sold a pair of pants and the guy complained that when he opened the package there was only one - I guess describing them as a pair of pants confused him.

It surprises me that this person even knows how to use the internet.
roll.gif

When I went to sell my lobster sb's some guy won and said he couldnt pay because his "son got on his account and bid on them"...then i had to open a nonpaying bidder case so I wouldnt be charged.
Funny thing happened twice when I sold two different items and I shipped USPS priority with tracking but forgot to give them the tracking numbers and they both complained they wanted a refund after a week because the items never arrived but I gave them the numbers and it showed they were both delivered and they apologized..They gave me positive feedback to because i called them out on trying to scam me.
laugh.gif

"I don't get paid enough so I can't really afford these shoes. I'm buying them for my kid, so can you lower the price?"

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i hate sellers like you who think you cant........ especially since your ALREADY overcharging for shipping ...how the hell is shipping on a polo shirt $10 FOH
if you won something and I said, sorry, I can't sell it, it sold for too cheap.
you'd whine "but Ebay is a legally binding contract"

but you should have read the shipping price before you bid all willy nilly and try to get discounts after the fact

it goes both ways

I don't even get the complaint, we all hate Ebays fees.

if you see something that says $1 + $199 shipping you'd complain more than something that was $199 +$1 shipping

as if there was a difference, the only thing you should be concerned with is if you're willing to pay the total 
laugh.gif

nah fam ...not at all if im buying shoes & the shipping is anywhere above $15 im questioning it especially since clowns add dollars to the shipping to get more money & end up shipping parcel post
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.... same goes with my 1st example if your using "flat rate" why is shipping on a shirt $10??? because your being petty & trying to get $5 more in your pocket/toward fees that you the seller should be paying... so if i win 2 or more shirts from the same seller im not adding $10 per shirt you can jump off a bridge use the damn flat rate box & ship my $$@$ petty mfs
Just chiming in, I wear a size 13 and 99% of the time it cost me over 15 to ship priority

I HATE when buyers win more than 1 listing............... and then ask if I combine shipping.

i hate sellers like you who think you cant........ especially since your ALREADY overcharging for shipping ...how the hell is shipping on a polo shirt $10 FOH
THIS.

I had a seller charge me 15 to ship a shirt, received the package and postage was 4.98. Left him negative feedback, dude refund all the shipping with quickest

I dont mind if a seller wants to charge a extra 5 because of fees but when u pass 5.01 negative feedback will come.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I HATE when buyers win more than 1 listing............... and then ask if I combine shipping.

THIS.

I had a seller charge me 15 to ship a shirt, received the package and postage was 4.98. Left him negative feedback, dude refund all the shipping with quickest

I dont mind if a seller wants to charge a extra 5 because of fees but when u pass 5.01 negative feedback will come.
I don't really understand this.  When you bid or buy it now you are agreeing to pay that price, the amount for the item plus the shipping.  When deciding to bid you really should just be looking at the total price.  If you don't want to pay that much for shipping plus the auction price don't bid.  I agree with you that i wouldn't want to pay 15 or even 10$ to ship one shirt but if i thought it was to much i just wouldn't buy it.
If they didnt put the extra 5 or 10 bucks on shipping they probably would have just added it to the buy it now price or starting auction price instead.

this is why i no longer mess with ebay... I've had way too many

transaction go bad because of stupid people that either won't pay for what they've

won, or sellers who refuse to ship me their shoes because "the price was too low."

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

I sold a pair of shoes a week ago and dude hit me with the "Na my cousin bids on stuff on my account" after I asked if he was gonna pay
laugh.gif

that's the 2nd time I got a non-payer in the past month. other guy didn't even respond
30t6p3b.gif
I can beat this. 
I sold the same pair of shoes 4 times in the span of a month. The first three winners ended up not paying (bear in mind the listing was 30 days BIN only AND a little below retail). I ended up putting them up for auction and they sold for $15 more than my BIN asking price.

if you won something and I said, sorry, I can't sell it, it sold for too cheap.
you'd whine "but Ebay is a legally binding contract"

but you should have read the shipping price before you bid all willy nilly and try to get discounts after the fact

it goes both ways

I don't even get the complaint, we all hate Ebays fees.

if you see something that says $1 + $199 shipping you'd complain more than something that was $199 +$1 shipping

as if there was a difference, the only thing you should be concerned with is if you're willing to pay the total 
laugh.gif

You, sir, are a crook. I really hope you don't actually plan on being successful if that's your view on doing business.
laugh.gif

You sir, can't read
Check my auctions and see if I do that.

I'm just stating that it's one of the dumbest arguments I've seen on here.

Nah, I can read just fine. Your shipping prices do seem pretty fair,so I'll give you that. But what you're saying is that people should just overlook the fact that they're being blatantly ripped off and pay it anyway just because that's what the total says. Cmon son. People are not that naive and don't deserve to be treated like they are, especially by scumbag eBay sellers that are looking to rip them off for a measly $5. And you want to sit here and defend them. The price listed for shipping should be the price paid for shipping, not shipping plus whatever the seller feels like ripping you off for.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Nah, I can read just fine. Your shipping prices do seem pretty fair,so I'll give you that. But what you're saying is that people should just overlook the fact that they're being blatantly ripped off and pay it anyway just because that's what the total says. Cmon son. People are not that naive and don't deserve to be treated like they are, especially by scumbag eBay sellers that are looking to rip them off for a measly $5. And you want to sit here and defend them.

i dont think hes defending them.

i think hes stating the price and shipping are SEEN and CLEARLY stated before you bid, and by you biding your agree to the terms and conditions stated. weather shipping be free or $1,000.

you saw before you decided to place your bid. so dont be upset after you win and after you placed your bid.

laugh.gif
alright, whatever. I just think its shady as +!%# that sellers try to pull that type of stuff

people used to do the buy it now for $1 and charge $99 for shipping if they wanted to get $100 for their item. Ebay would charge fees on the $1. But it doesnt matter anymore because ebay smartened up and started charging a % fee on shipping lol

a while ago i won like 7 shirts from the same seller and it was $10.00 shipping per shirt he would not combine shipping had to pay $70.00 bucks shipping for 7 t shirts.... that"s way od if you ask me

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

wasnt there a guy that sold a fellow NTer some dunks on eBay for a really low price and lied to the buyer because he didnt wanna lose?

anyway, you gotta love the Ebayers who sell sneakers claiming its legit or their money back when the shoes are clearly fakes.

i think they were new balance and he said that his basement burned down

That was a different story. Someone won a lot of like 2-4 SB's and the seller told him not to pay because it was too low and was going to re-list them. The winner asked if he could just get the one pair of Blazers in the lot that he wanted and the seller asked him for more money or something like that. I think it all got worked out somehow though. The Staple NB's situation was an entirely different beast.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Sold a pair of shoes with extra tags in the listing. Like how people add supreme, sb, and lebron tags to get more views.
Dude got the shoes and said hey, I thought you said these were "______"
Even though the picture showed exactly what he was getting, he ended up giving me my first negative feedback score after 250+ positives I believe
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good. I hate you false tagging !##$*#. If I'm looking for a pair of Kobe's, I don't want some boo boo %*$ lebrons to pop up.

exactly im looking for a pair of banned 1's & everything but those come up
30t6p3b.gif
fusions, dmp 1's etc

Can't stand this. I always put minus search terms when I see the unrelated results. I'll put "-jordan" or whatever shows up that I'm not looking for after the original search term. The only downfall is that on the flip side, people put tags for the stuff you don't want in the auctions of the things you're actually looking for.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I always get the buyers that think its ok to pay me 3-5 days after the auction ends when I require payment to be sent within 24 hours. I send invoices and emails asking when they plan on paying me and I get no reply. Then they get mad and tell me im a horrible seller because I relist the item. Im dealing with one of the those people right now.
30t6p3b.gif

i dont do auctions anymore, too much bs that i have to deal with

i only do buy it now payment require immediately

Back
Top Bottom