Stuff That scared you as a child??

also freddy krueger and dead zombies coming out of the grave
grin.gif

It didn't SCARE me, but the original Reading Rainbow credits always creeped me out. Like, why the &$%# are these kids randomly turning into cartoons?
nerd.gif

The little bear on the Snuggle Fabric softener. My family isn't that religious as far as Christianity goes, but my mom wanted me to go to church to learnabout different religions and pick up on English. So I was going to church in Texas on and off. One day at the age of 7, I decided I wasn't going anymore.So my mom made up this story about the Snuggle bear. His name was Billy, and if I didn't go to church, he would come in the middle of the night and kidnapme in a big potato sack. Billy would then throw me in the ocean, and then I was never to be found again. It had me shook, so I started going to church everySunday. I don't know how to post pictures, but man that cream color Snuggle Fabric softener bear got me shooked.

Undertaker2.jpg

He looked extra scary to me when I was little. When his theme music came on, I ran out the room screaming and crying.
smh.gif

American Girl Dolls.

I swear they're eyes followed me around the room.

I'm still petrified of them. And my sister has some. I bring my airsoft gun in there for protection
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at me

Back
Top Bottom