Students/Sneaker Heads at UWO?

^ Yep living in Saug is def an experience. Campus Police and London Police are here on a daily basis.

I got accepted there when I applied for the science program, but just couldn't pass up Mac with a reputation they have as well. But I'm doing math nowand possibly communications as another degree. You learn what you like after first year, haha.

What's the student body like? Very diverse? Run into alot of Americans, etc.?

Here at Mac, I was surprised to see sooo many brown people out here, but then again there are lots of brown people in general.

yea bro, we shoulda met up before exams

when you done?

Above....our school body isnt that diverse, its jus mainly white people and many girls are typical western girls aka uggz, some sort of designer shades,designer scarf, the tights and the long blouses its kinda dumb actually theres alot of people that dress the same....and when i get out wearing a fitted orsomething other than abercomibe or hollister i get chirped

I have Econ on the 25th... what about you?

I'm on campus almost all day, get at me on Facebook. You got me right?

mhm same way as me im done on the 28th i got that jokes physics class...ill get at you on facebook

Bumping for upcoming school year...

echelon just received Keep sneakers and The Hundreds fall collection. They'll be getting more and more stuff from other brands in throughout the month...

Any first year science students here?
My sis has a psych book, physics and something else for first year.
But let me see if she wants to sell them first, Im pretty sure she does.

PM the title/author/sku/edition etc and Ill check to see if the books match. She left them at home, so not sure if they are old editions or if she just didntwant to bring them.

edit:
nvm, she said they are not the current issue UWO is using, but if you want to buy them anyways, let me know hah

Back
Top Bottom