Students/Sneaker Heads at UWO?

Just asking around...jus wondering if there are any outside of myself at western, ive seen some heat around campus, speak up ya'll

... was wearing one of my GDFT hats in the UCC a couple of nights ago and some broad wearing one spotted me... kept giving me eyes and +*@.

Weird.

True...Yea im living at med syd ... haha true blues...thats sick i love the girls that actually know about things up in london..you guys bring any of yourkicks up here...i dont have very much up here cuz its jus a hassle and everything gets wrecked at the bars and stuff...do you kno if theres a sneaker club thatwould b dope...

Mellowg true..you ever on main campus or by the ucc

I jus got back to tdot for reading week

i usually only on campus to predrink before i hit the bars

i got a few kicks up here to wear, never wear em out to clubs cept my beaters

which pairs you got up here i jus have a pair of 13s and 14s ... and some beater dunks and forces

Yea waterloo, ted and ed rogers are up here sometimes tho, there both alumni of my fraternity Sigma Chi

I counted 10 pairs in Res. for me right now: Todd Jordan Blazer SB, Vaya Con Dios Vans SK8 Hi, Tweed Dunk High SB, teal Vans Half Cab, orange Puma Clyde,adidas T-Mac 6, Nike Free, beat-up pair of Orange/Obsidan Dunk High, wheat 6" Timbs, Florsheim Loafers. Always wear my loafs to the bar...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wasn't Bill Gates there recently?
he was up at waterloo, nkwu met him i believe

laugh.gif
I didn't meet him, but I went to the talk.

Does anyone know, if echelon gets the countdown packs? Im thinkin of makin a quick stop before starting to drink on saturday

Originally Posted by dubb22

Does anyone know, if echelon gets the countdown packs? Im thinkin of makin a quick stop before starting to drink on saturday

Not 100% sure. I know that they got/were getting a Tier0...

Also, The Closet (Richmond/York) apparently has SBs.

Yea i kno a couple of broads in the show, but there asain

Thanx dude ill jus check saturday before partying...i think they had the 10/13 pack but who knows

If thats the store that im thinkin about...everything is fake shoes clothes hats everything

Yea dude...its a great school academically as well as you can party pretty much any night of the week if you wanted to.... theres always something goin on ...and then you have the kids that are on their parents budget that dont really care about anything and just drink....jus like true blues said great post-secschool

indifferent.gif
@ FINALS

Also noticed that Nike is opening a store in Masonville, second floor near The Bay and West49. Saw a big NIKE London sign up. Didn't see when it'sgoing to be open, though. I'm guessing August.

We all remember Saugeen making headlines.
School got the Invasion to happen there and got mentioned on either Leno/Letterman.

But regardless, I've heard of other great things academically.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom