Strip Club Appreciation

youmadyoubad

Banned
Last night, went to the strip club. . .
pimp.gif

Whats the most you've ever done at a strip club/spent NT. . . .
nerd.gif

I love and hate strip clubs...pisses me off how the girls are all hustlers though and be trippin if you dont get a dance from everyone who asks.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I love and hate strip clubs...pisses me off how the girls are all hustlers though and be trippin if you dont get a dance from everyone who asks.
If I'm paying $10 for a dance, she needs to be cute and thick.

No point in dropping guap on an average stripper. It's funny when they be like
eyes.gif
after you reject them and throw cash and the next female. !*#* is business though.

Real talk though, the strip clubs i been too the crowd was post-college....like 25+. The strip clubs are technically 21 up, but I felt young as hell in there.I'm only 21.

Magic City is that deal though
pimp.gif

The only time a strip club can be appreciated is the day you turn 18 and you and your friends go.

Every other trip after is unappreciated.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

The only time a strip club can be appreciated is the day you turn 18 and you and your friends go.

laugh.gif

your avy from a strip club?

most spent was like 2 bills. i've gotten a few hj's and fingered one. haven't gone since i was like 19 though. huge waste of money imo.

now mexican strip clubs otoh...

Yea. If you young and got the money for it, its great.

Its a huge waste of money to me.

I haven't gone to one since I was like19 or 20...24 now.

strip club in 3rd world countries appreciation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

all you need is a 20 $1's, and your set....and none of that "dont touch me" crap either

pretty much..

I've only gone twice..waste of money

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pretty much..

I've only gone twice..waste of money

Same here, went once when I was 17, and again when my friend turned 18. Never gone back.

Back
Top Bottom