STREET FIGHTER 4!

I gotta admit, Ning is a beast. Throws were frustrating but it can always be outmatched by a good wake up move.

GGS man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

any good balrog users here?
My lil bro is a beast with him, you got a 360?
Everybodies a beast with him, dude is another overpowered character.
smh.gif
@ his jab.
Huh?
laugh.gif

Balrog is far from being overpowered, if he didn't have the jab people would just keep hitting him as he was getting up.
His combos on hit confirm with that jab are ridiculous, not to mention he can combo it into ultra. It only takes one jab against an expert and you're finished lol.
Which is what my brother does,
smh.gif
. Rav, what's your GT? Add us, SSstyleX
No doubt, I'll add you tomorrow when I get a chance.

balrog/chun li checkin in.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can finally do the ultra on the first player side ... i have to hold the joystick differently when on the 1st player side though
smh.gif

moving just seems awkward but combos and getting out moves feels better ... but i haven't touched the fightpad in a few days now ... i have the urge to use it when i get frustrated but i'm def. not going back
i feel your pain.. i'm gettin whoooped way more than ever with the TE

Question, at the 1:47 marker, Ken does his shoryuken, cancels to a focus, cancel it and dashes to his ultra, right? How did he do that, I was in training trying that move forever and I can't pull it off. Any assistants people?
In the middle of the shoryuken hold MK and MP and tap forward forward (thats called a cancel) and do your�ultra. You have to do this really fastto get things done. Takes alot of practice.

��

Originally Posted by djaward

Question, at the 1:47 marker, Ken does his shoryuken, cancels to a focus, cancel it and dashes to his ultra, right? How did he do that, I was in training trying that move forever and I can't pull it off. Any assistants people?
In the middle of the shoryuken hold MK and MP and tap forward forward (thats called a cancel) and do your�ultra. You have to do this really fast to get things done. Takes alot of practice.

��

I'm pretty sure daaznfella described it, you won't get the full ultra unless you fadc correctly.. Most of the time if you connect you'll onlyconnect with the shinryuken juggle in the air

wow... i got like 4 hate msgs today, all 4 of em quit

one of them was pretty hilarious.

"wow nice cross up combo glitch don't u fight without using crossups b!tch!" must be related to boost. since when is a crossup a glitch?
laugh.gif

then i played this hispanic dude from brazil

"wanna fight gringo? pinche pendejo!!!"
laugh.gif

proceeded to send a reply, attached with a pic of my 7 inch chinese #!%@ with forest pubes.

these dudes need to roll in a ditch and die, waste of time.

Originally Posted by syxth element

i can finally do the ultra on the first player side ... i have to hold the joystick differently when on the 1st player side though
smh.gif

moving just seems awkward but combos and getting out moves feels better ... but i haven't touched the fightpad in a few days now ... i have the urge to use it when i get frustrated but i'm def. not going back
i feel your pain.. i'm gettin whoooped way more than ever with the TE

my defense is terrible ... i get tripped a lot ... i find my self turtling less and paying the price ... just a comfort thing for now ...
i can throw and cancel really well ... but for some reason my uppercut which to me is such a simple move is problematic ... i use my thumb and index finger tothrow and cancel btw

Originally Posted by ErickM713

mongooseny23?
Who is this cat?
He schools me every time I play him

thas me ... i'm a hit or miss man (i'm too inconsistent w/ the fightpad) .. ask anyone i play on here ... flashhouse , sdt ace and alex have worked memore than i have been able to get @ them, daaznfella have made me look real bad at times ... but anyways i got the TE now so u can def beat me
laugh.gif

in 4 - 6 months i'll be good w/ the stick ...

hate playing with sticky fingers
mad.gif

I was working with some tape and I got some tape glue on my fingers, then proceeds to play and got dominated.

doing a tiger literally ripped my nail off

Originally Posted by ErickM713

mongooseny23?
Who is this cat?
He schools me every time I play him

thas me ... i'm a hit or miss man (i'm too inconsistent w/ the fightpad) .. ask anyone i play on here ... flashhouse , sdt ace and alex have worked me more than i have been able to get @ them, daaznfella have made me look real bad at times ... but anyways i got the TE now so u can def beat me
laugh.gif

in 4 - 6 months i'll be good w/ the stick ...
Yooo I'm xX0v3k1llaXx the dude that always claims I'll school you when I'm on my @*!$!
laugh.gif

I lied...I'm always on my @*!$ the only person I remember giving you a challenge with was Ryu
embarassed.gif

^Minister that was me you were playing just now.

If you noticed, we've had standstills where we're just both crouching lol.

In all reality though....my SE Arcade stick's lightpunch and light kick barely register.

and lol @ you doing blanka's coward crouch when you tried to bring out the super against bison. That ALWAYS happens to me

Yo Ning.. my bad on the missed messages on PSN. I was in a heated battle with this Sagat player. He was pretty good. Had to bring out Bison for that dude.

We'll get some matches in soon.

roll.gif
been whipping on ken's lately. been messaging them "ken is played out homeslice", ironic that i haven't received any messages back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom