STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

That sim is DIGUSTING.

Peep the Ultra > Super combo @2:43.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
People underestimate Dhalism. When used right and or perfected, he's easily one of the best in the game. I'm trying to work my Dhalism upin hopes to main him. I got merk by some dude the other day with Dhalism but I was happy as %!++ because I'm learning on how to use son.

Far as Akuma goes, I was a beast with him on HDRemix but maaan kid is wack as %!++ in SFIV. I got hit with a couple of Ryu fireballs and dude got like 30% lifeleft
eek.gif
, they really exposed him in this game. Oh yeah, his Ultra/Super, lame... it's easily noticable. Only real way to catch someone is if there in theair or jumping at you, even though, you could still probably jump over it.

Yo to dude that posted up about Videogamesnewyork good looks... I reserved myself a TE fightstick for the 360 and he said that they should be arriving thisweek and they'll give me a call on my cell.

$190 though and then when you add tax on that's another thing sheesh... it's okay though because if I wouldn't have spent the money on this itwould have been something even more dumb and stupid anyway.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo to dude that posted up about Videogamesnewyork good looks... I reserved myself a TE fightstick for the 360 and he said that they should be arriving this week and they'll give me a call on my cell.

$190 though and then when you add tax on that's another thing sheesh... it's okay though because if I wouldn't have spent the money on this it would have been something even more dumb and stupid anyway.

No doubt, it's still a good deal considering eBay and other sites. I'm fed up with gamestop, everytime they get a shipment, the employees hold it down.So I tried out vgny, was able to walk right in and walk right out with a te stick. I love that place, whenever I walk in, it's like I died and stepped intovideo game heaven.

To cancel shoryu into ultra you have to do a FADC (focus attack dash cancel)...

Basically do the fierce shoryu (wait til third hit), hit medium punch + medium kick at the same time to cancel the move into the focus attack. From there youmust cancel the FA into a dash by tapping f,f really quickly. After doing the dash quickly input the ultra.

If you do it right you'll combo launch with a fierce shoryu canceled into the ultra.

It's easy, but if you don't know how to do it, may god help you.

NOTE: you need meter for this... lol.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

To cancel shoryu into ultra you have to do a FADC (focus attack dash cancel)...

Basically do the fierce shoryu (wait til third hit), hit medium punch + medium kick at the same time to cancel the move into the focus attack. From there you must cancel the FA into a dash by tapping f,f really quickly. After doing the dash quickly input the ultra.

If you do it right you'll combo launch with a fierce shoryu canceled into the ultra.

It's easy, but if you don't know how to do it, may god help you.

NOTE: you need meter for this... lol.
basically do your SRK fierece, TAP FORWARD, TAP MP+ML, then TAP forward again, then go into the ultra, and you dont have to wait till the 3rdhit, you can do it off the 2nd hit

this will allow your ken to dash UNDERNEATH your falling opponent, and this is extremely crucial, because if you simply do a MP+ML FA, then do your double tapdash, you will whiff 99.999% of the time,

if you even try to the ken hard #4, it's even worse....like jump FP, c. lp, c.fp, fpSRK, FADC ultra....

that was NOT fun at all, even worse is #5, where you have to do FP SRK, FADC, AIR EX tatsu, then ULTRA........worse few days of my life lol....c. viper isanother story....

i can finally do the ultra on the first player side ... i have to hold the joystick differently when on the 1st player side though
smh.gif

moving just seems awkward but combos and getting out moves feels better ... but i haven't touched the fightpad in a few days now ... i have the urge to useit when i get frustrated but i'm def. not going back

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

any good balrog users here?
My lil bro is a beast with him, you got a 360?
we don't believe you you need more people. don't believe him, him and his bro are both TRASH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2dbs1z6.gif
2dbs1z6.gif

That's number two kid, one more and your corny *#% is going back to the minors,
indifferent.gif

Ontop of that, you STILL keep messaging me on PSN. Why you still ridingme?
laugh.gif
Wipe my kids off your face fam, I'm done with you.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Everybodies a beast with him, dude is another overpowered character.
smh.gif
@ his jab.
Huh?
laugh.gif

Balrog is far from being overpowered, if he didn't have the jab people would just keep hitting him as he was getting up.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

smh.gif
@ his jab.
Huh?
laugh.gif

Balrog is far from being overpowered, if he didn't have the jab people would just keep hitting him as he was getting up.
His combos on hit confirm with that jab are ridiculous, not to mention he can combo it into ultra. It only takes one jab against an expert andyou're finished lol.

smh.gif
@ his jab.
Huh?
laugh.gif

His combos on hit confirm with that jab are ridiculous, not to mention he can combo it into ultra. It only takes one jab against an expert and you're finished lol.
Which is what my brother does,
smh.gif
. Rav, what's your GT? Add us,SSstyleX

hey boost, im not messaging you, i'm sending invites for games which you shirk and decline every single time
laugh.gif
. you vag.

my brother hollyfieldx51st added u on his psn for games. he wants to play you but you were being overly cautious if u know what i mean
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ his jab.
Huh?
laugh.gif

His combos on hit confirm with that jab are ridiculous, not to mention he can combo it into ultra. It only takes one jab against an expert and you're finished lol.
Which is what my brother does,
smh.gif
. Rav, what's your GT? Add us, SSstyleX
No doubt, I'll add you tomorrow when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom