STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have a madkatz fight stick for sale... just the ce... brand new... i just opened it and tested it to make sure it works fine and the buttons don't stick, the mic works and the whole nine ... one in a million, this one is perfect.

its for 360... taking offers on it... hit me up.

free headband with purchase
laugh.gif
pm'ed

Edit:
roll.gif
at whats going down in here
Sidenote: Abel's throw is command throw so its no diff from you fireball spammers.
AND regular throw beats command throw 100% of the time
AND you can throw abel out of his roll

P.S. I do hate people who throw all the time though.
Because then i get in the habit of trying to tech their throw and end up eating a nasty combo or ultra
Things were so much easier when it was 1 button to throw
#1. your wrong. abel's command throws beat regular throws 100000% of the time
#2. EX command throws beat normal attacks and the first few frames of shoryukens, scissor kicks, lariats, etc but does not beat regular throws
#3. rolls can be thrown out of, or jab out of.
#4. most of NT are street fighter noobs and front like they all got game, thats why im gonna stick to fighting SRK cats except for a select few on NT.
#5. most of you cats are mad and are too dumb to figure out how to get out of throws.
#1. You're =/= Your
smile.gif
Im almost certain ive beaten abel with aregular throw. Maybe buddy was just late trying to grab me on wakeup.
#2. Never said it didnt beat out those things.
#3. Didnt know they could be jabbed out of. Learn something new everyday.
#4. Its a few nice dudes on here. Tennhouse's Blanka just boo boos all over my Vega. But if youre gonna take that elitist attitude then you should stayover there. Why expect ppl on a shoe forum to be up to par with cats at SRK? Would you go over there talking about shoes?
#5. I was defending you but youre the one who sounds mad

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have a madkatz fight stick for sale... just the ce... brand new... i just opened it and tested it to make sure it works fine and the buttons don't stick, the mic works and the whole nine ... one in a million, this one is perfect.

its for 360... taking offers on it... hit me up.

free headband with purchase
laugh.gif
pm'ed

Edit:
roll.gif
at whats going down in here
Sidenote: Abel's throw is command throw so its no diff from you fireball spammers.
AND regular throw beats command throw 100% of the time
AND you can throw abel out of his roll

P.S. I do hate people who throw all the time though.
Because then i get in the habit of trying to tech their throw and end up eating a nasty combo or ultra
Things were so much easier when it was 1 button to throw
#1. your wrong. abel's command throws beat regular throws 100000% of the time
#2. EX command throws beat normal attacks and the first few frames of shoryukens, scissor kicks, lariats, etc but does not beat regular throws
#3. rolls can be thrown out of, or jab out of.
#4. most of NT are street fighter noobs and front like they all got game, thats why im gonna stick to fighting SRK cats except for a select few on NT.
#5. most of you cats are mad and are too dumb to figure out how to get out of throws.
#1. You're =/= Your
smile.gif
Im almost certain ive beaten abel with a regular throw. Maybe buddy was just late trying to grab me on wakeup.
#2. Never said it didnt beat out those things.
#3. Didnt know they could be jabbed out of. Learn something new everyday.
#4. Its a few nice dudes on here. Tennhouse's Blanka just boo boos all over my Vega. But if youre gonna take that elitist attitude then you should stay over there. Why expect ppl on a shoe forum to be up to par with cats at SRK? Would you go over there talking about shoes?
#5. I was defending you but youre the one who sounds mad
4 and 5 were not directed at u... stating it to people who claim command throwing is cheesing. and the reason why i expected some of these guysto be on par is because they all talk the talk
laugh.gif

RHYTHMentality... I don't know any Sebastian that works at Mad Catz, sorry.

How long has he been there?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

just pplayed about 5 straight hours of sf4 on live was killin it with sagat/ken went on a lil streak with sagat. i think i'm ready for NT
laugh.gif

360gt: x22stylezx

ill be on tomorrow
pimp.gif
62d35dd5edf4e480bf0fbba0a643e8c8085f449.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

ima be first to back up ning. he is a legit player all you people who say throwing is cheezing are either new to sf or you thought thowing fireballs in sf2 was as deep as the game gets. either step up your game or dont e-talk period. and abel is grappler what do you think hes suppose to do? spam dragon punches like ken?? hell nah hes gonna throw till' the cows come home. Boost and the rest of yall stop cryin' and just move on and try to get better or quit playing bc if you dont learn the basics your %*$ is going to get handled on the daily .
The !@#!?

Yo why don't yall step your reading game up. I get tired of dudes siding with Ning based on Abel. What part of he did NOT use Abel against me when we first play don't yall understand? Read!

I never said throwing is cheesy, it's perfectly fine and I do it too but throwing over 90% ofyour game without using Abel is cheesy.The fact is, Ning knows it's cheesy and you fools back him up and say he's NOT cheesy. The !@#! im dealing with, Ray Charles's of NT
smh.gif

When addressing my sitution regarding Ning, learn how to read before clicking reply, lame !@+*+.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
good games boost. i knew once i said "one more game" that you wouldn't use that crappy viper. i should've used sagat. and my sagat is better.
smile.gif
No doubt fam
laugh.gif
. My Viper is horrible at best but I'm putting in work since when used right she is one of the most devestating characters inthe game. Ive been in the lab with Sagat as of late, I'm sure my Sagat is better than yours
nerd.gif

i see there is a lot still going on in this thread... smh

boost, calm down love. just let it all go and talk games my brotha, thought you was one of the generals? act like it!
wink.gif

i would have been added you to psn, but your list is full im sure, so i let it go. i could sign in under brandons info anytime if i really wanted to play you!
smile.gif

you guys should look up one of my best friends... he is in the top 100. illwill33 is his psn, get at him and then let me know how you did. i'm sure hecould use a good challenge and more of those bp points. he comes over to my place and is supposed to be helping me with ken and teaching me sagat, and then thenext thing i know, the controller is instantly snatched and he is back online, feenin' for those points. then i have to cuss him out
laugh.gif
and hit him with the "you coulda been doing this at your own house!"then the controller is snatched back up and we get back on schedule.
happy.gif

i copped mine on 360, i just play casually and take tips from my man i mentioned above and have fun with it. i just finished fable 2, and now im picking upfallout 3. so my gaming is else where right now.

still.. add ya homegirl

psn: stillmaticshay
xbl: shaybeezy

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

obviously this game is serious business because %**!%! are tripping saying they lil bro are playing when they really are

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

see me online gt ddotski

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

just pplayed about 5 straight hours of sf4 on live was killin it with sagat/ken went on a lil streak with sagat. i think i'm ready for NT
laugh.gif

ill be on tomorrow
pimp.gif
whats wrong Dak? scared that's why you closin the door on me
laugh.gif
come seee me then

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ima be first to back up ning. he is a legit player all you people who say throwing is cheezing are either new to sf or you thought thowing fireballs in sf2 was as deep as the game gets. either step up your game or dont e-talk period. and abel is grappler what do you think hes suppose to do? spam dragon punches like ken?? hell nah hes gonna throw till' the cows come home. Boost and the rest of yall stop cryin' and just move on and try to get better or quit playing bc if you dont learn the basics your %*$ is going to get handled on the daily .
The !@#!?

Yo why don't yall step your reading game up. I get tired of dudes siding with Ning based on Abel. What part of he did NOT use Abel against me when we first play don't yall understand? Read!

I never said throwing is cheesy, it's perfectly fine and I do it too but throwing over 90% of your game without using Abel is cheesy. The fact is, Ning knows it's cheesy and you fools back him up and say he's NOT cheesy. The !@#! im dealing with, Ray Charles's of NT
smh.gif

When addressing my sitution regarding Ning, learn how to read before clicking reply, lame !@+*+.

laugh.gif
good games boost. i knew once i said "one more game" that you wouldn't use that crappy viper. i should've used sagat. and my sagat is better.
smile.gif
No doubt fam
laugh.gif
. My Viper is horrible at best but I'm putting in work since when used right she is one of the most devestating characters in the game. Ive been in the lab with Sagat as of late, I'm sure my Sagat is better than yours
nerd.gif

im not gonna go all the way back and dissect your crying and *****ing. Listen up Boost ima *@%@ up u up with some truth the fact is man up and take the L andstop making excuses! and ps like i said before if youre complaining about small things like this you should quit playing sf4 and just stick to updating the ps3forum!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif

ill be on tomorrow
pimp.gif
whats wrong Dak? scared that's why you closin the door on me
laugh.gif
come seee me then
It was a joke fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its all good.

My Xbox Live subscription ran out, but im getting it turned back on some time this week. I got u when i get it turned back on

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The !@#!?

I never said throwing is cheesy, it's perfectly fine and I do it too but throwing over 90% of your game without using Abel is cheesy. The fact is, Ning knows it's cheesy and you fools back him up and say he's NOT cheesy. The !@#! im dealing with, Ray Charles's of NT
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif
No doubt fam
laugh.gif
. My Viper is horrible at best but I'm putting in work since when used right she is one of the most devestating characters in the game. Ive been in the lab with Sagat as of late, I'm sure my Sagat is better than yours
nerd.gif
acer and rowbot side with me because i've play them on the regular and they know what im capable of, and i know what they're capable of. also, theyre very knowledgable about the game and have their fundamentals locked down, unlike u.. also, we have SERIOUS matches, not ones where either of us just mess around... unlike the time i was playing u or "your bro"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. i've only played u 7 games, the 2nd day i got the game while using two crappy characters for the first time, and i still beat u, 7-2,albeit not trying and just throwing your dumb !%+ cuz u dont know how to tech throws. unless u caught amnesia, dont forget, i played u the first day i got thegame with ryu and u quit after the first match right after i demolished u, when i landed 2 ultras and a super combo, yet u still claimed i "threw toomuch". this is my last argument with u, cause ure all talk and ure scared to play. unless ure gonna have some matches with me, stop all the talk andplay me or ima delete u off my psn list. why are u still trying to justify anything? so, i cheese, u gonna act like a girl over it doggie?

u a big !%+ baby
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'd like to meet your punk !%+ in real life cuz i KNOW u a real ++%*#-made naggy lil girl. and last thing, u know why i threw the whole matchwithout attacks??? CAUSE URE DUMB IDIOT SELF DIDNT KNOW HOW TO STOP IT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u was runnin and jumping to the corner AGAINST DAN cuz u were afraid of my throws, not dans gadokets or shoryukens, but THROWS
roll.gif
roll.gif
. aight ima stop the argument here, sorry pple. lets keep it moving... i just love getting boosts arteries and capillaries bursting. dont get astroke now

YouMad.jpg

one more thing, its too late to save face "your e-face" you ol e-vincent chase self.. u aint no vincent chase.. vincent chase has banged thousands ofwomen, go stick to ur day job and update the ps3 forum for me so i can know whats good
roll.gif

^QFT hahaha i need knowledge on whatsup wit dat new final fantasy!! make that happen! hahaha if you act like a $#@%$ in this thread i wonder how you act on theKZ2 thread lol i could imagine u saying, "man you cheating! you using bots and my bros friends dad was playing" haha

lol @ this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well J Steez tell NT your demise...##%% it i'll do it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stomped 7-3!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
dude was mad salty i told him to go train he saidi need more training!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont worry when u beat me u can come on nt and put me on blast bo
laugh.gif
myson is nice though...(well used to be)

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

lol @ this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well J Steez tell NT your demise...##%% it i'll do it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stomped 7-3!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
dude was mad salty i told him to go train he said i need more training!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont worry when u beat me u can come on nt and put me on blast bo
laugh.gif
my son is nice though...(well used to be)
laugh.gif
it's all fun n games fam

You just caught me on a bad day, we have a few, I'm just workin with Abel and El Fuerte now n u beat my Ryu n Ken too
You nice, just very predictable, I just couldn't take advantage of ur mistakes... good game tho, u kno i'm always down to play
pimp.gif

Funny tho how after 7-3 u message me sayin ur bouncing when u kno we always go 1st to 10 wins
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom