STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i dont understand why people get upset at throwing.

it's not like it's easy to do. plus it's a an excellent way to switch up the pace of the match.

on another note, i've gotten a lot better at the focus cancels. i can pull of a nasty focus cancel combo with Dan
laugh.gif
man you better be quiet and see me online today.

man i need a fight pad for real the 360 aint cuttin it!!
last time we played you beat me like 8 times. i only got 1 win in
laugh.gif

good practice though. you are nasty with E.Honda
pimp.gif

i'll see you tonight!

Originally Posted by The Minister

I'm scarred to play this game on a 360 controller.

man i played the 360 controller for the first time this weekend that *$* suckss couldnt even dash, it ended up making me jump. tried doing a dragon punch ...forget about it
frown.gif
the ps3 controller is way better. fight stick>ps3 controller>fight pad>360 controller.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by The Minister

I'm scarred to play this game on a 360 controller.

man i played the 360 controller for the first time this weekend that *$* suckss couldnt even dash, it ended up making me jump. tried doing a dragon punch ... forget about it
frown.gif
the ps3 controller is way better. fight stick>ps3 controller>fight pad>360 controller.

wait so the dualshock 3i is better than the fightpad?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I got my feelings hurt by another Blanka this weekend at a tourney so ive been off for a while, but ill be back on killing some of yalls pride today.
the gamestop one? i remember you said you won your store

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If you're using Blanka or Vega... cheap. Bison too. If all you're doing is fireball and then when the opponent tries to jump over it that is cheap playing.
How is Vega cheap?
He's the worst player in the game.
He does very low damage, takes very high damage, doesnt have any long damaging combos, has a crappy ultra that onlyhits in the air and even then half the time it whiffs, hes considerably slower than his other incarnates, loses his claw which means he loses his range, andloses his mask which makes him take EVEN MORE damage.

The only people i find cheap are Sagat and Blanka (only when they constantly do electricity)

yea ive played some verrry boring/bad blanka players- jump kick, sweep, electricity over and overrr- i rock with blanka but only use the electricity when imcornered or to finish up a combo

To all u guys complaining about the Xbox controller do u guys use the dpad or analog. I've had very little problems using the analog.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I got my feelings hurt by another Blanka this weekend at a tourney so ive been off for a while, but ill be back on killing some of yalls pride today.
the gamestop one? i remember you said you won your store
yea i had the state finals in Plano on saturday..lost in the third round

I have this for xbox and seriously

PS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>360.

Played it on PS3 and I loved it. Looking to buy a ps3 now. I have a TE edition for 360 if anyone wants it. gonna buy a new system just to play the game. Somemight say Im dumb, but who cares. I lvoe this game.

I have no trouble at all playing with the 360 controller.

Some of yall just LOVE to cry n wine
laugh.gif

Dom , you ain't seeing me anymore homie
pimp.gif

^Nah fam, the 360 controller is a pain.

I'm used to the PS controller (SF Alfa 3, M vs C , Capcom vs SNK)

And I use the directional buttons, the analog is even worse imo. And for the dude asking how Vega is cheap, you've gotta be kidding me. All these dudes dois those 'wall' moves where Vega is damn near untouchable.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

And for the dude asking how Vega is cheap, you've gotta be kidding me. All these dudes do is those 'wall' moves where Vega is damn near untouchable.
i thought i'm untouchable with vega but i'm wrong
laugh.gif
but i can still win with him as my main character
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I have no trouble at all playing with the 360 controller.

Some of yall just LOVE to cry n wine
laugh.gif

Dom , you ain't seeing me anymore homie
pimp.gif
im bout to get back on man.

I'll be on after the US vs. PR game
pimp.gif

vega isnt cheap... he's honestly the worst character in the game, lowest tier. like someone mentioned above, limited combos, does very little damage, hismoves dont beat out a lot of other characters moves, and its easy to hit him out of his anti air.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

vega isnt cheap... he's honestly the worst character in the game, lowest tier. like someone mentioned above, limited combos, does very little damage, his moves dont beat out a lot of other characters moves, and its easy to hit him out of his anti air.
I must be really bad then.
tired.gif

Holla at me

GT: Milliato

oh yeah i aint played in a minute.how do invite someone to play that is on my friends list?

Back
Top Bottom