STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by TheHavik

I still rock with Vega though, regardless of his ****tyness
grin.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
co-sign.what's your psn?
nerd.gif

Man even when I try to create a match to play, it says session failed. I don't know what's up with this bs...somebody plz help me lol

welp, went 2-4 online today. some of the matches caused me to break my printer and a stack of CD's because of how ridiculous they were, I mean sagat get**** with EVERY%^#%THING.

this game is all about matchups.. some characters have the advantage against certain characters and vice versa.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by The Minister

I'm scarred to play this game on a 360 controller.

man i played the 360 controller for the first time this weekend that *$* suckss couldnt even dash, it ended up making me jump. tried doing a dragon punch ... forget about it
frown.gif
the ps3 controller is way better. fight stick>ps3 controller>fight pad>360 controller.

wait so the dualshock 3i is better than the fightpad?

yeah the pad imo isnt that great. feels flimsy and the directional buttons feel slippery and off. it is helpful to have all the buttons layed out for you, butif thats the case might as well get a stick.

man, i gotta work on my focus attack dash cancel to string up combos

i just can't get the timing down yet

Originally Posted by eddy650

yo nt quick question for you sf4 pros out there. i tried my friends doa stick for 360 and i hated the square shape of the disk beneath the stick. the tourney stick (the one going for ~$300 on ebay) has an octagonal shaped disk for the stick right? if it does, im coppin tonight fasho
pimp.gif

nah the Tourney stick uses square gate, japanese style. ifu want oct gates go to www.arcadeinabox.com and customize ur own.

You really expect people who banned fireballs spamming, Honda buttsplash and Fuerte's body splash(one of his only offensive moves and wouldn't evenkilled someone after 15 of them) to play like Edma. Ning I've heard from random SRKers that I've met on PSN that you're really good in ST/HDR too?

Originally Posted by rcdp

You really expect people who banned fireballs spamming, Honda buttsplash and Fuerte's body splash(one of his only offensive moves and wouldn't even killed someone after 15 of them) to play like Edma. Ning I've heard from random SRKers that I've met on PSN that you're really good in ST/HDR too?
yeah, i haven't played HDR but i used to play the OG version of super turbo on this program called GGPO. which random srkers did u hearfrom? i might know them. lotta pro players play on there, afro legends, graham wolfe, j cole, alex valle, and a lot of pro ***. players. i started out as anoob then i upped my experience by playing against these guys. is this minhhoang btw?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone any good with gouken? been practicing with him. i swear his hard kick into a super cancel took me forever to do in the trials.

PSN- lelytsl

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

vega isnt cheap... he's honestly the worst character in the game, lowest tier. like someone mentioned above, limited combos, does very little damage, his moves dont beat out a lot of other characters moves, and its easy to hit him out of his anti air.

Vega doesn't have an anti-air LOL

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by rcdp

You really expect people who banned fireballs spamming, Honda buttsplash and Fuerte's body splash(one of his only offensive moves and wouldn't even killed someone after 15 of them) to play like Edma. Ning I've heard from random SRKers that I've met on PSN that you're really good in ST/HDR too?
yeah, i haven't played HDR but i used to play the OG version of super turbo on this program called GGPO. which random srkers did u hear from? i might know them. lotta pro players play on there, afro legends, graham wolfe, j cole, alex valle, and a lot of pro ***. players. i started out as a noob then i upped my experience by playing against these guys. is this minhhoang btw?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah I'm a rarely post on SRK anymore, I just talk to people I already knew from back when I was really active around the mvc2 first cameout.(Damn thinking back I was in like 8th grade
laugh.gif
) Anyways my PSN and srk name is fatexd2. I'm using Abel/Gen right now, but I'm trying to pick upViper. She's just too hard to use without dying after 3 combos

Back
Top Bottom