STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Damn near impossible to beat Sagat online.

Akumas always get worked
pimp.gif
Truth
mad.gif
smh.gif

street-fighter-4-balrog.jpg

I don't need no %*#%#%@+$*%$@ fireball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yo nt quick question for you sf4 pros out there. i tried my friends doa stick for 360 and i hated the square shape of the disk beneath the stick. the tourneystick (the one going for ~$300 on ebay) has an octagonal shaped disk for the stick right? if it does, im coppin tonight fasho
pimp.gif

I have no respect for dudes who use Akuma and people who cheese with Vega

Fools keep gettin worked, and disconnect the damn game. Yea I'm mad.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I only played a handful of good akuma players

basically if you want to be a good akuma player you have to be cheap and cant let anyone get near you especially sagat, once sagat is next to you ur akuma will die in less than 10 secs

there is no cheap in this game, some of ya'll need to get this outta your heads.
and akuma has the smallest life bar (other than seth), he's better playing keep-away.

yo nt quick question for you sf4 pros out there. i tried my friends doa stick for 360 and i hated the square shape of the disk beneath the stick. the tourneystick (the one going for ~$300 on ebay) has an octagonal shaped disk for the stick right? if it does, im coppin tonight fasho
pimp.gif

27 game win streak ... 795 wins ... i'm starting to feel better about my game ...

need that fight stick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone got one for around retail for xbox ... hook up ...

sometimes i'm like
pimp.gif
w/ my fight pad ... other times i'm just like
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

27 game win streak ... 795 wins ... i'm starting to feel better about my game ...
That's a depressing stat my dude.

I lost like 4 in a row, turned that #+@@ off before I really got tight.

sometimes i'm like
pimp.gif
smh.gif
how many bp u got

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

sometimes i'm like
pimp.gif
smh.gif
how many bp u got

2200 ... at least 90% of my online games now are player matches ... more fun, less disconnects when i'm about to win

dam my dualshock is officially busted. Maybe because I throw against the wall so many times... dum ultra comes out of nowhere and its a pain to do a tiger shotand it is costing me a lot of good matches. My bp has been constantly the same.

I am thinking about getting the fightpad, how good is it?

and also the hori fight stick? How do they compare to madcatz?

Just copped the game last night. Gave all my homies the work. Even did decent online, until I played my dude notorious. I gotta step my game up. NT'rs getat me. Xbox Gamertag: travisreal

djpiinoy you've been added
feasting horns as well

who wants to play? daaznfella=GT on 360

avg BP is about 3600 now.....will i ever hit 10k?....doubtful but it's a goal....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

djpiinoy you've been added
feasting horns as well

who wants to play? daaznfella=GT on 360

avg BP is about 3600 now.....will i ever hit 10k?....doubtful but it's a goal....
ur 3600 seems enticing, I would love to play you but you're on 360

just frequent bison use, i think another nt'r murked me with his blanka..since bison controls air, that freakin electricity is so effective againstheadstomp and ex version....ugh.. lol

i tried my friends doa stick for 360 and i hated the square shape of the disk beneath the stick. the tourney stick (the one going for ~$300 on ebay) has an octagonal shaped disk for the stick right? if it does, im coppin tonight fasho
nope. the tourney stick has a square gate also. you can swap it out with an octagonal one though.
there is no cheap in this game, some of ya'll need to get this outta your heads.
word to the NT ps3 tourney rules
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i tried my friends doa stick for 360 and i hated the square shape of the disk beneath the stick. the tourney stick (the one going for ~$300 on ebay) has an octagonal shaped disk for the stick right? if it does, im coppin tonight fasho
nope. the tourney stick has a square gate also. you can swap it out with an octagonal one though.
word to the NT ps3 tourney rules
laugh.gif

do you want to buy my octal gate? lmk, i bought it and did not like how it felt, got too used to the square gate

sometimes i'm like
pimp.gif
smh.gif
dav where u go to see the stats like that?

what are YOU talking about, of course there is CHEAP in this game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom