Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

"Agenda"

He's just a teenager.
Yeah at first I thought they were trying to tell us he was gay but when you think about it they’re just making their transition into adolescence and he’s just last to the finish line.

All of his homies are boo’d up. Even Dustin :lol:

Plus they hit their “agenda” quota will ol girl already.

Last edited:
will just spent too much time in the upside down

the whole town probably knows so chicks aint ****** wit him

I think Will's anger stems from the fact that his life got disturbed real bad with the whole stuck in the upside down, and Mind Flayer.

His life was already tough with his family situation, but he got a squad of friends that gave him happiness; but then he goes through all that trauma, and all he wanted to do was get back to a happy place, unfortunately his friends moved onto another phase in life.

Especially his #1 homie.

Famb probably feels life cheating him again. Him dealing with that is probably about him accepting everything and moving on.

Last edited:
i always thought itd be the kind of thing where wynona ryder or her parents had something to do with the mind flayer

Will be starting S3 this week. Can't wait. Hearing good things from friends who have started.

What's the consensus from you all? :nerd:

I’m on the last episode. Really liked how everyone was split up into a few groups and their own storylines.

How the hell did El lose her powers? I saw Billy touch/lick her blood that was left on the Floor of the Supermarket. Then that thing grew inside her. And zapped her Power or what?

How the hell did El lose her powers? I saw Billy touch/lick her blood that was left on the Floor of the Supermarket. Then that thing grew inside her. And zapped her Power or what?
I was thinking about this too.

I’m like “soooo ma gets a mean nose bleed whenever she uses her powers and no one think this is a problem???”

I do think they’ll come back but she’s prolly just outta gas for the moment.

Didn't like Season 3 as much as 1 and 2. Got to episode 4 and was close to stopping.

They OD'd with the product placement and filler romance stuff.

Dustin was SANGING.

It was random and awkward but still indicative of who they are.

Yes they’re trying to save their town and potentially the world from an inter dimensional being and Russians but they’re still geeks that play dungeons and dragons at the end of the day.

Last edited:
0D56319B-F1F7-489C-80D5-A86EC1D3073A.jpeg

The "agenda" is real, they randomly threw it in one of the books too :lol:

(Those are good reads btw, even though they are geared towards young adults.)

El's powers are somehow connected to the Mind Flayer, kind of like a Batman/Joker thing. So I guess when it's chilling, Eleven is.

Consider me a sucker for the product placement..I definitely wanna cop one of those Sundaes from BR :pimp:

Last edited:
I liked this season but I don't think it was better than season 1 or 2.
The best part of this season imo was the end.
They did a good job with that....The letter, the music, the editing.

Besides that s***** episode with Ls sister, season 2 was far better imo.
I think people just forgot about it.

The dynamic between hopper and L was really good.

The first episode of season 2 (mad max) was better than most of the episodes this season if not all.
And the Halloween vibe...introduction of new characters...etc.

This season was ok. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't blown away.

Lucas sister stole every scene she was in. So good.

When she went off on the translator he said his name was “Bauman”
She said “listen bun-man” :rofl:

Real life or in show?
I feel like Mike might move on in real life or Millie, they getting good roles.

In the show it might be Mike or Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom