Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Does anyone else think Jonathon by far is the most useless character? I mean dude is like a lost anxious puppy following Nancy. He has no drive, no balls, no conviction, nothing. He’s like her sidekick. It’s awful

Steve x robin was trash...that restroom scene made me want to scratch my eyes out. So corny

Other than those two things I liked the season a lot. I still have 30 min or so of the last episode so watch

I feel him. I’m watching g the god awful ‘what if’ show.

Taking me like a month too finish. Hate it, but since I already started then might as well end it.

I can't believe folks already finished. Savages. I've only watched the first two. Trying to milk it a little bit.

S1 and S3 I straight up couldn't stop watching, I had to know what happened next.

S2 I just wanted to avoid spoilers. I must say, I appreciated S2 wayyyyy more when I re-watched it on my own time.

You think Season 4 will skip 5 years into the future (season 3 1985)?
I hope not. kinda wanna see the late 80s done...
the authenticity so far is spot on with how they have the characters dress, the differences in the way lucas dresses vs the others, the haircuts/hairstyles, the stuff on the shelves, etc.

I def wanna see how everything changes for the late 80s plus yeah, lucas should be into hip hop/mj/etc.

Genuinely curious why you rode it out for 16 episodes of a joint that you did not enjoy. Did you feel compelled to watch S1 and S2 because the masses said you had to?

Stranger Things catches me when I have nothing else to watch. Just my time killer when I’m working from home or the baby is sleep (in the case of season 3). I think I had a hard time connecting and enjoying a show with kids as the lead

parents dont give a f about they kids in stranger things

mikes mom and dad, wynona ryder, they aint even shown dustin parents and caleb's parents only once

I had no problems with that since it was the 80's:lol: I grew up in the 90's and I must've been with my homies 90% of the time when we weren't in school and we rarely ever saw each others parents now that I think about it. It's definitely a far-fetched idea now though.

I can't believe folks already finished. Savages. I've only watched the first two. Trying to milk it a little bit.

The holiday weekend helped for me. I rarely binge on shows but all that food and drinks during the day helped me just wanna be a couch potato at night and next thing I know, I banged out the whole 8 episodes in 2 days.

They did Billy like Barb.

Oh he died... no other mourning except for his sister

loved that most of it takes place in a mall... so 80s haha

and mike jack is from indiana too??

he could even be into mike goat early being the next state over

next thing hes into gangsta rap while mike and them into new kids on the block

Enjoyed this much more than season 2 but not quite as much as S1.

My main gripe with this season is that we didn't really get to learn anything new about the upside down, the mind flayer, El's powers, Dr Brenner, ...

Also, I need a Run-DMC/Adidas reference. Maybe a Beastie Boys reference but definitely Run-DMC.

and mike jack is from indiana too??

he could even be into mike goat early being the next state over

next thing hes into gangsta rap while mike and them into new kids on the block

If they continue the way they’ve done the previous seasons, next season should be 1986. Run-DMC and Beastie Boys definitely could be in play since their 2 biggest albums dropped that year.

Bad Mike would still be a year away and NKOTB didn’t blow up till 88/89.

Enjoyed this much more than season 2 but not quite as much as S1.

My main gripe with this season is that we didn't really get to learn anything new about the upside down, the mind flayer, El's powers, Dr Brenner, ...

Netflix for you. This joint gets 'em exposure and hype. They'll milk it till no one gives a damb about it (House of Cards, Orange is the new Black, etc...).

Back
Top Bottom