Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I hope we don’t have to wait more than a year for next season.

Just did my googles and most these mofos already 16-17.

Gonna be weird if puberty hits one of them like a ton of bricks :lol:

Finn pretty much an Ezra light :lol:
503B6994-AACE-4783-BE30-C4B3913895CF.jpeg
999EBD6C-8029-4433-B7A3-618B56D50585.jpeg
I’m sure some already gone through it. Lucas damn near has a beard now

i dont see a 5 year jump being unbelievable

theyre like 10-11 in this season, next season 16ish

• Feb 11 Nelson Mandela released after 27 years imprisonment in South Africa
  • Apr 25 Hubble space telescope is placed into orbit by shuttle Discovery
  • Apr 29 Wrecking cranes began tearing down the Berlin Wall at the Brandenburg Gate
  • Jun 12 "Mariah Carey" debut album by Mariah Carey is released
  • Nov 19 Pop duo Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award after it is learned they did not sing on their award-winning "Girl You Know Its True" album
  • Jan 21 John McEnroe becomes 1st ever player to be expelled from the Australian Open
  • Mar 30 Jack Nicklaus makes his debut in the "Seniors" golf tournament
  • May 18 Edmonton right wing Jari Kurri sets record for scoring in a Stanley Cup Finals game with 3 goals and 2 assists in 7-2 win at Boston Garden
  • Jul 7 Wimbledon Women's Tennis: Martina Navratilova wins her record 9th Wimbledon singles title beating American Zina Garrison6-4, 6-1
  • Apr 15 "In Living Color" premieres on FOX-TV
  • Jan 1 David Dinkins sworn in as 1st African American mayor of New York City
  • Jan 3 Panama's leader General Manuel Noriegasurrenders to US authorities
  • Jan 15 Golden State coach Don Nelson becomes 2nd man in NBA history to appear in 1,000 games both as a player and coach (joining Lenny Wilkens) as the Warriors lose to the Indiana Pacers, 144-105
  • Jan 18 Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry arrested in drug enforcement sting
  • Jan 31 1st McDonalds in the Soviet Union opens in Moscow
  • Feb 3 Darryl Strawberry voluntarily enters Smither Center for Alcohol rehabilitation
  • Feb 9 "Bradys" return to TV for 6 episodes on CBS TV
  • Feb 11 In a huge upset, James "Buster" Douglas KOs Mike Tyson in 10th round in Tokyo, Japan to win the world heavyweight boxing title
  • Mar 14 Mikhail Gorbachev becomes president of the Soviet Congress
  • Mar 18 Largest art robbery in US history: 13 works of art worth over $500 million are stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston
  • May 29 Boris Yeltsin is elected President of the Russian Republic
  • Jun 25 NBC decides to air episodes of "Quantum Leap" for 5 straight days
  • Aug 31 Ken Griffey Sr & Jr are 1st father & son to play on same team each goes 1 for 4 for Seattle Mariners
  • Nov 1 Sandra Miller awarded $100 for Mike Tysonfondling her breasts
  • Nov 12 "The Body Bag Game" - after Eagles coach Buddy Ryan threatens beating ******** so badly "they'll have to be carted off in body bags" the Eagles defense score 3 touchdowns winning 28–14, knocking 8 ******** out of the game
  • Dec 31 Sci-Fi Channel on cable TV begins transmitting

Last edited:
Thought s1 and s2 were meh. But im digging the first 3 episodes this season

Lucas gonna grow up to be Carl Weathers

Does Lucas have parents?

Nah, 10-11 was their age in season 1. They’re like 13 or 14 in season 3, end of junior highish.

Also a 5 year jump would put them in the 90’s and part of the charm of the show is being in the 80s.

I concur

thats even better then they can be 18 and into drugs

part of the charm of the show can be the 90's too

Breh, they had Steve on straight gump status. :smh:

Couldn’t even let the hair flourish with that silly sailor’s hat. :smh:

Getting dissed by the biddies at work, falling for yambs that likes yambs. :smh:

Pulverized by Russians. :smh:

Couldn’t even get a job at Blockbuster on his own. :smh:

My god. :sick:

Bro - I am weak at this post

I just have to put respek on Dustin's name right now. He came back from camp, on message, ready for the ****ery. Had a ***** on retainer. Nobody believed him but she was real. Infiltrated a Russian base, saved Steve and Uma Hawke and still represented for the nerds. Everybody else is falling for these **** but Dustin bagged em and still never lost sight of the mission. Dustin is the real MVP. Meanwhile Steve is getting washed left and right and falls for a chick who prefers pastrami sammiches.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom