Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Erica is a little OD comedic relief for me. Tips the scale in the too corny direction in my opinion. Wouldn’t mind if her character was killed off or MIA for next season.

Season 3 was meh to me.

Them scenes with El using her powers were tiring, we’ve seen that a thousand times.

The best thing was that UFO carinval ride, that brought back some good childhood memories for me. :lol:

Erica is a little OD comedic relief for me. Tips the scale in the too corny direction in my opinion. Wouldn’t mind if her character was killed off or MIA for next season.
7924F316-4783-4811-ADE0-05329F386CE0.gif

Like most s1>s3>s2 Took me a day and a half to binge it. Couldn’t stop watching unlike s2 which became a chore especially the eleven only episode. Thought it was great.

Hey man - I checked this out and it was good stuff. However, I just wanted to personally thank you because you’re in a lot of the threads that I frequent and you always have quality posts and consistently drop interesting/relevant articles, tweets and IG links. Just wanted to let you know that your contributions don’t go unnoticed and are much appreciated. Keep doing what your doing pleighboi :nthat: :nthat:

63026438-5F1E-4722-A084-42E705C55519.gif

Back
Top Bottom