Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

source.gif

Besides production value how was season 3 better than season 2 minus the sister episode

Hey man - I checked this out and it was good stuff. However, I just wanted to personally thank you because you’re in a lot of the threads that I frequent and you always have quality posts and consistently drop interesting/relevant articles, tweets and IG links. Just wanted to let you know that your contributions don’t go unnoticed and are much appreciated. Keep doing what your doing pleighboi :nthat: :nthat:

63026438-5F1E-4722-A084-42E705C55519.gif

hes a bum.

cool peeps. quality poster.

Besides production value how was season 3 better than season 2 minus the sister episode

i felt the show flowed better in season 3. i felt season 2 they tried to expand the stranger things universe and they ran out of episodes.

i felt the show flowed better in season 3. i felt season 2 they tried to expand the stranger things universe and they ran out of episodes.

I only got that from the sister episode

Season 3 there was really nothing new.
2 had new main characters. And more "moments"
But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: sb
The sister ep from S2 gets a lot of unnecessary hate imo. Prime example of why sequels are usually a rehashed version of the original.

I appreciate the show trying to do something different. Plus they had to follow up somehow after that amazing intro in the first ep of S2..

The sister ep from S2 gets a lot of unnecessary hate imo. Prime example of why sequels are usually a rehashed version of the original.

I appreciate the show trying to do something different. Plus they had to follow up somehow after that amazing intro in the first ep of S2..
Agreed 100%. The sister episode is the reason El's powers jumped to the level they did, she showed her how to harness them. It also laid the groundwork for expanding the universe in the future.

nah, it sucked.

Back
Top Bottom