Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

#MagicJohnsonTweet

dude ****

you wouldnt have known the season would be like that prior to watching the season

#magicjohnsontweets are for things that are obvious PRIOR to, like watching a game and saying beforehand the team who scores more points will win

I just finished watching the new season. I thought it was better than last season.

The production values definitely noticeable in this one.

The last episode felt like a series finale, even the Duffer Bros. aren't finished yet.

Steve is paying for the sins of past 80’s screen popular dudes.

Steve Harrington is every "popular cool guy" that you went to high school with.

A jerk who gets humbled when he enters the "real world" and realizes that he's just another guy.

Last edited:
Steve is this guy pretty much in a couple 80s movies

7122ABB7-5D15-4224-9363-7C21E7AFD30B.jpeg

I’m loving the references to other 80’s movies this season. So far I see Mac and Me, ET, Evil Dead, The Thing, and others. Any ode’s to other 80’s classics stick out to you guys?

all this Mrs. Wheeler, Robin, and even Joyce talk but no mention of..

HeatherBae??

Y'all lackin NT. She was :pimp:

The way she was saying daddy tho :nerd:

Man they really nerfed my guy Steve smh. JuiceMan Billy went out like a boss tho :pimp:

Robin being a lesbian felt forced to me. Just a complete misdirection with how they handled it. Whatever tho.

Billy's background was predictable but I wasn't feeling how El basically "Martha'd" him into snapping out of it.

So are all the people that the mind flayer "flayed" (when he went into his final form) all confirmed dead or what? At first I thought he was only controlling them.

Last edited:
What’s the creature always shown reaching out of the gate?

What is the difference between mind flayer and demagorgan? Where do they come from?

i was confused as to how many ppl billy captured to get the mind flayer that size

but last season it was skyscraper size wasnt it?

and why didnt billy kill mrs wheeler again?

is it cuz she reminded him of his mom?

cuz like 5 mins later hes sacrificing heather?

I’m loving the references to other 80’s movies this season. So far I see Mac and Me, ET, Evil Dead, The Thing, and others. Any ode’s to other 80’s classics stick out to you guys?

Terminator, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, The Neverending Story, Magnum PI, Day of the Dead, Back To The Future.

can yall give a general description of these references to ST?

like an example being the song dustin and the girl were singing at the end is a song from neverending story

can yall give a general description of these references to ST?

like an example being the song dustin and the girl were singing at the end is a song from neverending story

Terminator (the relentless Russian)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High (the pool, the mall, Phoebe Cates references, Scoops Ahoy uniforms)

Magnum PI (Hopper’s watching Magnum PI, Hopper’s Hawaiian shirt, he’s also literally called “Magnum” at one point)

Day of the Dead (the movie is shown in the theater, people essentially becoming zombies for the Mind Flayer)

Back To The Future (the movie being shown in the theater, the teachers model city)

Also, X-Men (Cerebro), Karate Kid (Ralph Macchio in the teen magazine, Lucas shirt)

nancy looking rough.

Robin a nice addition.

Mrs. Wheeler a trollop ready to ride any young mustache.

Saw someone mention Heather and ashamed I forgot about my brunette bae.

Last edited:
To add on to that reference post..

The Thing - Mike's poster, the exchange between Lucas and Mike about the remake, the Mind Flayer taking over people without others realizing..

I must say the E.T. & Nightmare on Elm Street stuff during S1 is what really got me..two of the GOATs.

Btw I just don't see it with the ladies in this series..might be an age or "cultural" thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom