Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

the ex must've knew that she was gonna do it though...which triggered the r.i.p. thing on myspace...he was probably just happy to see the girl fall and
happy from knowing that the dude who took his girl was about to die too....I know alot of dudes who get hurt by females and wish the worst for them and wants
to see their downfall to make themselves feel better

are you serious? The ex bf had nothing to do with this. That should be clear now.

i just said he probably knew it was going to happen so learn how to read kid.....its funny how you ({}) are getting emotional over people coming up w/ theoriesweather its true or not....

They said she bought the gun on Thursday.

I guess it's a murder suicide then.

I just have 3 questions:
1. Why'd she do it?
2. What was up with the MySpace %*+%?
3. How did she land on the gun if she shot herself in the side of the head?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

They said she bought the gun on Thursday.

I guess it's a murder suicide then.

I just have 3 questions:
1. Why'd she do it?
2. What was up with the MySpace %*+%?
3. How did she land on the gun if she shot herself in the side of the head?

The ex helped her see it thru... or so it would appear
tired.gif

hoodrats r deadly... ask Max B
smh.gif

1. Leave her or else.
2. I dunno..
3. Gun to the temple, trigger, gun falls down, body slumps over it, I guess

Originally Posted by Grimey

What about the whole myspace thing are they even looking into that? Because dude knew it was going to happen even if he did IT or not HE KNEW.

what myspace thing? she put that ##!% on her myspace status before she did it????? wth

^ her ex's friend had a status that said "Ridin with Kieth (her ex) F a quaterback, who is Steve Mcnair in 09...RIP Sahel Kazemi"....last loginwas on the 2nd......murder(s) occurred on the 4th...

the ex must've knew that she was gonna do it though...which triggered the r.i.p. thing on myspace...he was probably just happy to see the girl fall and
happy from knowing that the dude who took his girl was about to die too....I know alot of dudes who get hurt by females and wish the worst for them and wants

are you serious? The ex bf had nothing to do with this. That should be clear now.

i just said he probably knew it was going to happen so learn how to read kid.....its funny how you ({}) are getting emotional over people coming up w/ theories weather its true or not....
Read it. SO your saying he knew she was gonna kill them both. right? Two days before it happen?

x1xJIGSAWx1x wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

happy from knowing that the dude who took his girl was about to die too....I know alot of dudes who get hurt by females and wish the worst for them and
wants

i just said he probably knew it was going to happen so learn how to read kid.....its funny how you ({}) are getting emotional over people coming up w/ theories
weather its true or not....
Read it. SO your saying he knew she was gonna kill them both. right? Two days before it happen?

i'm not saying *+@$...just another theory tying in the myspace thing.....nobody in this thread knows exactly what happened so let people state theiropinions kid

x1xJIGSAWx1x wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

happy from knowing that the dude who took his girl was about to die too....I know alot of dudes who get hurt by females and wish the worst for them and
wants

i just said he probably knew it was going to happen so learn how to read kid.....its funny how you ({}) are getting emotional over people coming up w/ theories

i'm not saying *+@$...just another theory tying in the myspace thing.....nobody in this thread knows exactly what happened so let people state their opinions kid
For one stop calling me kid. You said the bf mustve known she was gonna go though with it. And im trying to understand your opinion. I'masking you if you think the bf knew she was gonna kill herself in two days and put rip in his status ?

x1xJIGSAWx1x wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

wants

i'm not saying *+@$...just another theory tying in the myspace thing.....nobody in this thread knows exactly what happened so let people state their opinions kid

I wonder who that private party is that she bought the gun from.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

x1xJIGSAWx1x wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

x1xJIGSAWx1x wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

the ex must've knew that she was gonna do it though...which triggered the r.i.p. thing on myspace...he was probably just happy to see the girl fall
and

wants

i just said he probably knew it was going to happen so learn how to read kid.....its funny how you ({}) are getting emotional over people coming up w/
theories

i'm not saying *+@$...just another theory tying in the myspace thing.....nobody in this thread knows exactly what happened so let people state their
opinions kid

I wonder who that private party is that she bought the gun from.

i know
nerd.gif

Wait...did I just hear (on ESPNews) that the bodies were found around 1pm, but the 911 call went out at 9pm? Did I hear that right? I never knew that if true
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Wait...did I just hear (on ESPNews) that the bodies were found around 1pm, but the 911 call went out at 9pm? Did I hear that right? I never knew that if true
eek.gif
whoa what? so 9pm on friday?

I just read on CNN that the gun that was used in the murders was purchased by the girlfriend.......

Did anyone ever send that screen-shot over?

Here is a reporter's name and number from the local paper out there:

Contact Jennifer Brooks at 615-259-8892 or [email protected].

I just didn't want to send it and have anyone asking me questions.
laugh.gif

just emailed that screen shot.

edit. - Got a auto email back saying she is out of office till the 13th with someone else' email to use and i sent it to there.

edit. - Got a auto email back saying she is out of office till the 13th with someone else' email to use and i sent it to there.

are you referring to the myspace screenshot?

i emailed the myspace screenshot yesterday. but i read on other forums and everyone is upset about the myspace comments. they must have received several of themyspace tips from internet sleuths.

just read that 3 of the 4 shots were fired from more than 3 ft away. the one touching his gf was a contact shot which means it was touching her head whenfired.

that makes sense, the 1st shot prolly fired at a distance and the 2nd 3rd and 4th from up close McNair prolly wasnt up for much of a fight after the 1stshot...

to fire shots 2,3, and 4 up close has gotta be pure rage and anger ...

no matter who is at fault and what we found out about the circumstances leading to his untimely demise - i will be sad and missing my mans work ethic and lovefor life and the game.

R.I.P. and thanks for the memories

P.S. thats why you dont mess with trashy broads from Dave and Busters

Originally Posted by dyyhard

are you referring to the myspace screenshot?

i emailed the myspace screenshot yesterday. but i read on other forums and everyone is upset about the myspace comments. they must have received several of the myspace tips from internet sleuths.

just read that 3 of the 4 shots were fired from more than 3 ft away. the one touching his gf was a contact shot which means it was touching her head when fired.
yes and oh i didnt know i just saw someone asking to get them sent. What comments though?

Back
Top Bottom