Stephon Clark, 22 Year Old Black Male Shot and Killed by Police in his Backyard Sunday

They went in depth about Stephons mind state during the incident as opposed to the officers mindstate. Why didn’t they go through their phones to see if they had some kind of bias or anything weighing on them heavily to make them trigger happy.

Sounding like the Dallas cop who walked Botham Jean’s apartment and shot him. Their investigation was how to spin it in her favor.

And this is why all cops are bastards

I just don't understand

Listening to the DA press conference right now. It doesn’t sound like they’re going to charge the cops. They even brought up him being suicidal.

Downtown is about to be crazy. If you’re in Sac stay out of downtown and midtown tonight.
@ Rio Linda & el Camino right now and tension is high. Even homeless folks talking crazy. Lotta angry folks. Straight BS on that verdict.

The **** does his state of mind have to do with him being murdered.

Unless they tryna say he was going the suicide by cop route

This is just the latest event to go on a mountain of evidence that so called black people need their own police force.

Also, don't put yourselves in early graves driving yourself crazy wondering why the so called white man's police force isn't fair to you, at this point you should not be expecting fairness.

This is just the latest event to go on a mountain of evidence that so called black people need their own police force.

Also, don't put yourselves in early graves driving yourself crazy wondering why the so called white man's police force isn't fair to you, at this point you should not be expecting fairness.
black cops are just as bad

Something has to be done. These laws are made by and for white men. They call audibles mid play to benefit their interest. What should be an open& shut case has ended horribly, to no one's surprise.

black cops are just as bad
I don't mean so called black officers operating in the current paradigm, I mean OUR OWN police force, from top to bottom. But, there's a lot of things that would need to happen first for it to be possible.

Back
Top Bottom