They gave her a wardrobe
And put all kinds of makeup on henow she smashable after the club
I ain’t mad at it
Her gums and teeth still irk me
But whatever
Hit from the back with the lights out

this man really got the company on his back
85D2FEEA-9AB5-402D-97B9-67878746CAD6.png

Outside of the NBA and First Take, SAS doesn't have to do anything else. He's choosing to take on these other assignments, and since he's a senior sportscaster there, he's going to get first dibs.

And honestly, I don't blame him. He's single and gets to travel the world to attend the biggest events with top-of-the-line accommodations. If I was in his shoes, I'd do the same.

Him and Chris Fowler have the best gigs there.

Outside of the NBA and First Take, SAS doesn't have to do anything else. He's choosing to take on these other assignments, and since he's a senior sportscaster there, he's going to get first dibs.

And honestly, I don't blame him. He's single and gets to travel the world to attend the biggest events with top-of-the-line accommodations. If I was in his shoes, I'd do the same.

Him and Chris Fowler have the best gigs there.
Stephen covers more than the nba

Dude almost 50. Shoot him some bail on this one. Nowadays cats is throwing slugs instead of hands anyways.

"Pistol off in my boxers I ain't got time to be boxing". - Wayne

He's paying for this training :smh: :lol:
:rofl:
I don't understand why they post these vids in the first place.

Yall have no idea how hard boxing is lol.

He's just starting and for his age it's something.

I take boxing lessons at an awesome gym out her in bmore. No frills, non of that new age nonsense. Straight up training and working out for amatuer boxers, aficionados, and people who want to learn the fundamentals. Nothing that SAS is doing would be allowed in the gym. His stance is wrong, his hands aren't protecting his face at all, and is form is bad. Not hating on dude because we all have to start somewhere. But from the first day I stepped into that gym, those were the things they made a priority. Form, stance, all of that works hand in hand.

Fundamentals are important,and it looks like they aren't teaching SAS any of that :smh: Age has nothing to do with it either. Looks like they're just playing around to be honest .

:rofl:
I don't understand why they post these vids in the first place.

I take boxing lessons at an awesome gym out her in bmore. No frills, non of that new age nonsense. Straight up training and working out for amatuer boxers, aficionados, and people who want to learn the fundamentals. Nothing that SAS is doing would be allowed in the gym. His stance is wrong, his hands aren't protecting his face at all, and is form is bad. Not hating on dude because we all have to start somewhere. But from the first day I stepped into that gym, those were the things they made a priority. Form, stance, all of that works hand in hand.

Fundamentals are important,and it looks like they aren't teaching SAS any of that :smh: Age has nothing to do with it either. Looks like they're just playing around to be honest .

I've taken classes too.

I'm not sure what he's being trained in the video but I would assume form and conditioning.

Is Stephen A. a lefty?

Back
Top Bottom