Stephen A. Smith Wylin

100%. Totally disrespectful and uncalled for on T.O.’s part. Not to mention he’s on SAS show that he highlights.
ur disrespectful in front of "THEM"
on this board all the time
or is that different???
(when i say "disrespectful" im using it to make a point
i dont consider it that disrespectful but u get where im tryna go)

at that segment
seems TO did it kinda for shock
no really meaning it
and didnt expect SAS to take it
how hard he took it
but yeeeeaaaah yall right
thats why u cant have these discussions in front of them
cause THIS def shoulda been between them face to face
instead of with cameras

ur disrespectful in front of "THEM"
on this board all the time
or is that different???
(when i say "disrespectful" im using it to make a point
i dont consider it that disrespectful but u get where im tryna go)

How am I disrespectful?? Please be specific.

You have every right to question the stance on certain viewpoints and of course disagree with someones opinion entirely. But you can't dismiss or diminish someone's "blackness" if they don't completely share your likeness or stand by your own opinion(unless in a very extreme case, like someone self-hating their own ethnicity). I actually lean towards T.O.'s and Max's sentiments, but I also think T.O. saying that is completely disrespectful.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a brotha get disrespected amongst white folks like that.

When I think about it Hugh Douglas called Michael Smith an Uncle Tom. I’m not sure of the setting.

i can
not now though
dont feel like searching through posts and stuff

Okay. Let me know if and when you get around to it champ. I’m guessing you just wanted to say something outlandish just to get some attention. Like I said earlier today here on the boards. Everybody loves a good story.....this accusation from you to me is your story. Bless your heart.

I said COT DAMN!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with talking like that in front of them but to me that just shows how disrespectful you want to be to the black person you're talking to. Especially cuz it's on live TV. Would be a whole different thing if it was just the 3 of them or said around the boys.

T.O. foul for this but I found it wild funny.

Okay. Let me know if and when you get around to it champ. I’m guessing you just wanted to say something outlandish just to get some attention. Like I said earlier today here on the boards. Everybody loves a good story.....this accusation from you to me is your story. Bless your heart.
good story
outlandish???
where did i say something outlandish???
outlandish seems to imply something incredulous or wild
stop with all the extras

with a quick search
depending on the individual
these posts could be deemed disrespectful
CHAMP!

The items posted above is your supporting evidence for your claim champ?? If that’s your weapon of choice for cross-examination you must have been following too close behind Jim Jordan during the impeachment hearings these past 2 weeks.

1. I simply asked a question of somebody, particularly after that person eluded to something.

2. I pointed out how some chick was single.....but still gave a compliment and stated how she looks good.

3. I emphasized how I wanted another black person to vote and stated the importance of it.

Feel free to continue to search though....I’ll be here to break anything down you attempt to throw my way. Bless your heart.

The items posted above is your supporting evidence for your claim champ?? If that’s your weapon of choice for cross-examination you must have been following too close behind Jim Jordan during the impeachment hearings these past 2 weeks.

1. I simply asked a question of somebody, particularly after that person eluded to something.

2. I pointed out how some chick was single.....but still gave a compliment and stated how she looks good.

3. I emphasized how I wanted another black person to vote and stated the importance of it.

Feel free to continue to search though....I’ll be here to break anything down you attempt to throw my way. Bless your heart.
I don’t really care

I don’t really care

Obviously you do because you took the time to state your feelings on the matter. On top of that you did a search in an attempt and very weak effort to try and say I was disrespectful to certain people. Now I don’t mind that you took the time to do all this.....but like I tell people all the time, if you got time....I got time.

Obviously you do because you took the time to state your feelings on the matter. On top of that you did a search in an attempt and very weak effort to try and say I was disrespectful to certain people. Now I don’t mind that you took the time to do all this.....but like I tell people all the time, if you got time....I got time.
Ok
CHAMP

I’m split down the middle on the situation. I’m all for airing out black folks when it needs to be done. Sometimes we need to check our people. However, only if done on a black platform. I’m not for TO doing this on a show as big as First Take

What would be the difference if T.O. said the same thing to SAS on a black owned show but ESPN aired that clip?

White folks still saw us "having that conversation".

Watched the showtime basketball interview, the man talked non-stop. He's also way too arrogant for what he does.

Weird hearing him cuss lol . My only thing about the kapernick stuff is if that is true why didn’t you say it on your show ? Unless I missed it .

Weird hearing him cuss lol . My only thing about the kapernick stuff is if that is true why didn’t you say it on your show ? Unless I missed it .
He alluded to it
And kinda said he was behind the scenes
Talking to people
But that tweet
Makes it seem like he was the main reason
Kaep got that workout

Back
Top Bottom