Stephen A. Smith Wylin

Caught the SAS episode of Matt Barnes & Cap’n Jack’s All the Smoke Podcast.

Mad, mad props to SAS; learned a lot and got a better perspective on him for sure.

Apparently he was some sort of pilot
E8B7F1D2-5470-462D-8C6F-E0B45FF63BC2.jpeg

:lol:

It's crazy how they've kept Molly on this show when she has zero chemistry with Stephen and Max. Cari Champion was better, Charly Arnolt does better when she fills in.

I mean this clip is a function of the satellite delay because everyone’s remote and also she’s the moderator bruhs. She is literally there to move the conversation along and get them to commercial breaks. The technological barrier in this case made that difficult. SAS could have been SMH’ing at that for all we know.

It’s funny seeing this now, though because I posted in the NBA Thread about how Friday (3/20) was a good episode because for the first hour Molly was out so SAS was the moderator and also a commentator and son was WILDIN :lol: Someone with social media will have to find clips

I mean this clip is a function of the satellite delay because everyone’s remote and also she’s the moderator bruhs. She is literally there to move the conversation along and get them to commercial breaks. The technological barrier in this case made that difficult. SAS could have been SMH’ing at that for all we know.

It’s funny seeing this now, though because I posted in the NBA Thread about how Friday (3/20) was a good episode because for the first hour Molly was out so SAS was the moderator and also a commentator and son was WILDIN :lol: Someone with social media will have to find clips

It's a whole collection of times him and Max was annoyed with her while in studio. :lol:

She's just not good. No personality, tries to be funny and it don't work. She just dry and her voice is real whiny. Every female that fills in for her is better. I don't know how my man Jalen do it.

It's a whole collection of times him and Max was annoyed with her while in studio. :lol:

She's just not good. No personality, tries to be funny and it don't work. She just dry and her voice is real whiny. Every female that fills in for her is better. I don't know how my man Jalen do it.

Yo dead *** - I truly must tune her out because I watched both of those videos and that was brutal :lol: . I’m usually multitasking when watching and my brain must automatically go on auto-pilot when she opens her mouth.

She sounds/acts like the administrative assistant who is married to a big league executive at the same company who feeds her pitches and ideas to make towards her boss so that she can maybe get a promotion :lol: :lol:

Stephen A can't check her, ESPN neutered him with that Michelle Beadle debacle.

Back
Top Bottom