Stephen A. Smith Wylin

I HIGHLY doubt Stephen A is dating that girl. It's a "good looking fan" that he's pictured with.

The quotations are because I'm not attracted to her. Don't be messy like the b*****es on social media.

Nah I laugh at SAS, and his whole gimmick. And I dont align with alot of his social takes. But coming from having a learning disability to get to where hes at today, I respect the grind big time
He def got it out the mud.

Learning disability??

Idk about “got it out the mud”. That’s the narrative he’s selling y’all and I’m not saying it’s 100% false. Sure he had humble beginnings but he’s “climbed the ladder” to be part of mainstream entertainment at the end of the day. Nobody’s there by accident. IYKYK

IMG_1384.jpeg

Idk about “got it out the mud”. That’s the narrative he’s selling y’all and I’m not saying it’s 100% false. Sure he had humble beginnings but he’s “climbed the ladder” to be part of mainstream entertainment at the end of the day. Nobody’s there by accident. IYKYK

IMG_1384.jpeg

I’m sure you have to be a calculated individual to get to his position and in the spaces with “them”.

You can say what you want about SAS but what he's done for Shannon is extremely commendable. Skip would have never done what he did today for Shannon lol
skip is an absolute trash person. Made a career of insulting dozens of athletes, including ones that are on his show. Glad him and his wife are scared that barkley would actually kill him.

You can say what you want about SAS but what he's done for Shannon is extremely commendable. Skip would have never done what he did today for Shannon lol

It's essentially like bringing Pac to Deathrow. :lol:

Shannon is the biggest in sports media now on the biggest platform.

SAS also got the girls Monica Mcnutt and Kimberly Martin on there. I never heard of them before first take. Ryan Clark got his start on first take.

Ryan Clark started on NFL live. Kimberly was a NFL writer. Monica worked with ACC network. Stop acting like SAS is giving random people a shot because you haven't seen or heard of them before first take.

Before Undisputed no one cared about Shannon.

Ryan Clark started on NFL live. Kimberly was a NFL writer. Monica worked with ACC network. Stop acting like SAS is giving random people a shot because you haven't seen or heard of them before first take.

Shannon is a HOFer and was on CBS for like 5 years :lol:

The public knew Kimberly before first take?

ACC network vs ESPN's First Take... Man stop.

I don't know which he was on first but NFL Live is not First Take.

Him and SAS started off beef'n then got cool. Over the years Ryan himself has said SAS helped him.

Shannon was never given the opportunity to fully express himself prior to Undisputed. Gotta give Skip major credit for seeing what he saw in Shannon and giving him a shot, but Shannon made that show what it was. All of the viral moments that became memes from that show are of Shannon, and thats like gold for a daytime tv show that most people watch in clips.

I would love to know if Undisputed's ratings fell significantly once Shannon left. I know First Take has always been number one over them even when Shannon was there.

ACC Network is a part of ESPN.

If Shannon was in such demand where was all the buzz prior to Undisputed? He started on NFL today in the early 2000s

Back
Top Bottom