Stephen A. Smith Wylin

Shannon was never given the opportunity to fully express himself prior to Undisputed. Gotta give Skip major credit for seeing what he saw in Shannon and giving him a shot, but Shannon made that show what it was. All of the viral moments that became memes from that show are of Shannon, and thats like gold for a daytime tv show that most people watch in clips.

People can say whatever they want about Skip and his behavior but it opens up the lane for guys like SAS and Shannon to get into their character.

That goat mask and Hennessy, black n mild, stocking cap nonsense only works the way it did under specific circumstances.

Kimberly looks good but I find her personality type annoying. Apparently this guy is her husband.
1699473925959.jpeg

People are trying to give to SAS credit like he did Shannon a favor and he found all this on air talent. :lol:

He's a company man doing what's best for the company and himself.

Shannon is even constantly thanking him for what he's been doing for him lately bruh so don't know how you gonna disagree with him :lol:

Why can't the man can be appreciative and we acknowledge the fact bringing in the top media free agent isn't some charitable act? It's strategic/business.

The same way ESPN dropped Michael Irvin and Keyshawn and FS1 scooped them up.

Both things can be true. It could be a selfless act and good for business at the same time. All I know is Shannon is the one constantly saying SAS didn't have to do what he did and he's grateful for it so I'll believe him.

Same here. It was always something about her that I didn’t like……….now I see.
Is she gonna get the Malika bae kind of hate now?

Also surprised kimberly is married to that guy. The way sas talks to her seems like he’s always trying to pick her up.

Wasn’t Molly married to Jalen? Cough cough.

SAS has kept his private life guarded so it’s always surprising to see that aspect of him today.

I don’t really hear people talking about that show anymore, I wonder how the ratings are doing. I haven’t watched Undisputed since Shannon left.

Back
Top Bottom