Stephen A. Smith Wylin

I know he’s in a blazer and all but that’s terrible form. Get that hand up put some arch on the ball. His **** was probably getting blocked all day long in college. You watch enough basketball and you shoot like that?

IMG_1153.jpeg

Wonda if Skiup will regret closing Club ShayShay.
He built a monster and he turned against it. Can’t be mad at anyone but himself on that one. Keyshawn, Play Maker, and Sherm about to hijack his show anyways.

Ain’t nobody watching it for Skip no more after he disrespected Shannon over those last 7 months. He messed up at the worst time. Pat McAfee the new white boy invited to the cookout, Cam and Mase out here keeping it most real/factual, and Jeff Teague is the funniest man in NBA history telling the greatest stories at his own expense lol.

Don’t nobody care about the LeBron bashing/Cowboy loving no more. Him and Jerry Jones just need to go hang it up.

Bruhs, antivaxx rodgers and rfk jr debating pfizer kelce and fauci would be worth the million bucks mcafee pays rodgers. clown show guaranteed.

Before the end of that clip I thought the “Fat Bastard” comment was referring to Dan LeBatard but I guess not. Wonder who he’s talking about then??

I’m surprised y’all thought it was Dan.

I’m think him and Dan are actually close.

I’m surprised y’all thought it was Dan.

I’m think him and Dan are actually close.

Him and Dan might be close…….but they have disagreed publicly…….very recently as a matter of fact. That being said personally I’m not sure how or where things might have gone PRIVATELY between the two so to me it was possible that he might have been talking about Dan.

Back
Top Bottom