Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

I don't know.  I have never been in a situation like that before.  All I can say is, in regards to him dragging her out the elevator like a sack of potatoes perhaps he just wanted to get her off the elevator safely and try to tend to her.  Especially since she was drunk. 
I wasn't asking what lead to Ray Rice dragging his girl out. All I asked is what scenarios would lead you to drag your girl out. Thanks for explaining what happened though, seems like you saw some things I didn't.

Dude you're rambling and yapping, nobody says the law favors men. You kill me
laugh.gif
um they just said it on nnl.... and on first take.... helll herm edwards just said it is just unfair how the law system dismiss dv...and how the laws favors men... at this point i dont even think you know what youre talking about and just like all these chicken heads lipstick alley chicks and just bumping gums just to bump gums

Nah don't really have a response for your solution on how a abused person should react or handle a domestic violence discussion.

So talking to him directly isn't a option? Ya'll defending this chick for no reason. :lol:
Did I say that? I thought I said I don't have a response to your suggestion.

You just playing dumb now. :lol:

Yall know damn well she coulda easily just talked to him but nah she went the extreme route.

You still don't get it do you champ.  I'm almost certain you did little to no research on this specific incident that you are talking about.  His fiancee was drunk, and she bumped her head in the elevator as a result of her fall. That is why she looked/appeared to be knocked out cold as she was "dragged out of the elevator like a sack of potatoes". 
yea dude getting his info from lipstick alley etc.... on some chicken head news... He act as if he was beating her up cold blooded in the elevator and knocked her out on some mike tyson punchout steez.... She was drunk out of her mind and blacked out...is why she was out cold. 

Dude you're rambling and yapping, nobody says the law favors men. You kill me :lol:
um they just said it on nnl.... and on first take.... helll herm edwards just said it is just unfair how the law system dismiss dv...and how the laws favors men... at this point i dont even think you know what youre talking about and just like all these chicken heads lipstick alley chicks and just bumping gums just to bump gums
It is sad how the law dismisses DV, don't you think if the punishment was greater it would happen less?

I'm not downsizing anything. I keep asking what would a girl have to do where the outcome is her getting dragged out a elevator?
mean.gif
Only one person provided a answer, in which I agreed with him.
well if she is drunk passed out and cant stand up.... what else to do but try to drag her out.... what leave her there to sober up...? Hell if it was a man or woman...and ive had drunk passed out friends... usually ill try to drag/carry them to the car or inside the house etc... 

Nah don't really have a response for your solution on how a abused person should react or handle a domestic violence discussion.

So talking to him directly isn't a option? Ya'll defending this chick for no reason. :lol:
Did I say that? I thought I said I don't have a response to your suggestion.

You just playing dumb now. :lol:

Yall know damn well she coulda easily just talked to him but nah she went the extreme route.
I'm playing dumb because I'm not sure how a abused person should handle situations? :lol:

It is sad how the law dismisses DV, don't you think if the punishment was greater it would happen less?
especially for men.... if a women damn near kills a man...many times its seen as self defense..or the dude will still go to jail...if the shoe is on the other foot more then likely that dude is going to jail/prison... There is absolutely no crime to which a man and women can equally do the same thing and the woman gets more time... especially if you compare any woman of any race to a black man. Iuno what made up america you live in.... but everyone knows this. Hell their has been one and i mean one full death sentence for a women in the history of america...and that was a black woman claiming a white man raped her.

Man dudes getting life/death sentences like everyday... but the law doesnt favor women...man *****wtbs

Last edited:

I don't know.  I have never been in a situation like that before.  All I can say is, in regards to him dragging her out the elevator like a sack of potatoes perhaps he just wanted to get her off the elevator safely and try to tend to her.  Especially since she was drunk. 
I wasn't asking what lead to Ray Rice dragging his girl out. All I asked is what scenarios would lead you to drag your girl out. Thanks for explaining what happened though, seems like you saw some things I didn't.
Anytime.  All you had to do is ask a question or do the proper research.  Something so simple and easy that even your counterpart Michelle Beadle should have been able to do.  Looks like you two have more in common than you know. 

well if she is drunk passed out and cant stand up.... what else to do but try to drag her out.... what leave her there to sober up...? Hell if it was a man or woman...and ive had drunk passed out friends... usually ill try to drag/carry them to the car or inside the house etc... 

So are you going to answer what would your girl have to do to get dragged out the elevator or continue rambling about the Ray Rice situation with no proof to back up your long drawn out explanation of what happen?

Anytime.  All you had to do is ask a question or do the proper research.  Something so simple and easy that even your counterpart Michelle Beadle should have been able to do.  Looks like you two have more in common than you know. 

Can you share what you saw?

Last edited:
especially for men.... if a women damn near kills a man...many times its seen as self defense..or the dude will still go to jail...if the shoe is on the other foot more then likely that dude is going to jail/prison... There is absolutely no crime to which a man and women can equally do the same thing and the woman gets more time... especially if you compare any woman of any race to a black man. Iuno what made up america you live in.... but everyone knows this. Hell their has been one and i mean one full death sentence for a women in the history of america...and that was a black woman claiming a white man raped her.

Man dudes getting life/death sentences like everyday... but the law doesnt favor women...man *****wtbs

But .. I'm agreeing with you that the law is way harder on men. Hence me being shocked that anybody would say otherwise.

Relax.

I'm playing dumb because I'm not sure how a abused person should handle situations? :lol:

Yeah, you are. You been in this thread going back and forth tryna defend her but when somebody gives a better way she coulda handled it you wanna act like "Oh she was abused so I don't know :frown:". It's unfortunate that she was abused but don't take that out on SAS.

So are you going what to answer what would your girl have to do to get dragged out the elevator or continue rambling about the Ray Rice situation with no proof to back up your long drawn out explanation of what happen?
i said if be it girl/boy if they are drunk passed out of their mind ill try to drag them/carry them out the elevator....  what else is there besides leaving them so.... not seeing your point. Ive been in that situation with homeboys/homegirls...and i didnt approach the situation any different because one has a penis and the other doesnt. 

I saw and listened to ESPN First Take for Friday 7/25/14.  That would be apart of the "research" that I did, and I advise you and the rest of your Michelle Beadle brigade enablers to do the same.  Yeah I can give you all the answers but would that really be fair to you, let alone me.  I want to teach you how to fish, not just me doing all the fishing for you.  My job is to make you better.  It might take a long, long, long time but we'll get there soon enough.   

Did Ray Rice say his wife could do no wrong? :lol: if so he just lied to the world. Pressure bust pipes man.

yea dude getting his info from lipstick alley etc.... on some chicken head news... He act as if he was beating her up cold blooded in the elevator and knocked her out on some mike tyson punchout steez.... She was drunk out of her mind and blacked out...is why she was out cold. 
I get my info from lipstick alley but you gossiping like a chick when you have no proof of what happened.

Yeah, you are. You been in this thread going back and forth tryna defend her but when somebody gives a better way she coulda handled it you wanna act like "Oh she was abused so I don't know :frown:". It's unfortunate that she was abused but don't take that out on SAS.

I been going back and forth explaining why he apologized, but y'all want to make it about the white woman against the black man.

i said if be it girl/boy if they are drunk passed out of their mind ill try to drag them/carry them out the elevator....  what else is there besides leaving them so.... not seeing your point. Ive been in that situation with homeboys/homegirls...and i didnt approach the situation any different because one has a penis and the other doesnt. 
That's the only scenario you can see yourself dragging someone out a elevator?

I saw and listened to ESPN First Take for Friday 7/25/14.  That would be apart of the "research" that I did, and I advise you and the rest of your Michelle Beadle brigade enablers to do the same.  Yeah I can give you all the answers but would that really be fair to you, let alone me.  I want to teach you how to fish, not just me doing all the fishing for you.  My job is to make you better.  It might take a long, long, long time but we'll get there soon enough.   
Aka you didn't see anything

Did Ray Rice say his wife could do no wrong? :lol: if so he just lied to the world. Pressure bust pipes man.

Nothing but damage control. Let's just tell these women what they want to hear. They only understand actions speak louder than words when you're going upside their head :rolleyes

Yeah, you are. You been in this thread going back and forth tryna defend her but when somebody gives a better way she coulda handled it you wanna act like "Oh she was abused so I don't know
frown.gif
". It's unfortunate that she was abused but don't take that out on SAS.
exactly and whats funny if this was about race... and lets say a black person had a bad experience with one white person and took it out on all or another white person just cause they are white.... the first thing ppl would be saying is dont blame me/all white ppl or say oh they just using the "race card" 

but a women can get abused/raped by one man and take it out on another man or men in general and its oh well you dont know her pain, you dont know how she should feel. the hypocrisy is crazy.

" you don't know what happened" :lol:

You don't either

So I'll assume she pulled a gun out and that's why she got ko'd

Or

I'll go the other extreme and say ray rice ko'd her for no reason at all

Nobody knows what happened........ So why are we talking about this?

:lol:

Then when people being up what the reports say the response is "they can't just be covering up the story?"

What do you want??

Last edited:
Nothing but damage control. Let's just tell these women what they want to hear. They only understand actions speak louder than words when you're going upside their head :rolleyes

:lol: that's the problem. This is a major issue but they only want to focus on men.

They're women out here who KNOW we can't hit them which impowers them to really amp up.

Look at what Salonge did. She went crazy on Jay with no chill.

" you don't know what happened" :lol:

You don't either

So I'll assume she pulled a gun out and that's why she got ko'd

Or

I'll go the other extreme and say ray rice ko'd her for no reason at all

Nobody knows what happened........ So why are we talking about this?

:lol:

Not once in this thread have I stated what happened in that elevator though, but multiple people are telling me what happened :lol:

His fiancee was drunk, and she bumped her head in the elevator as a result of her fall. That is why she looked/appeared to be knocked out cold as she was "dragged out of the elevator like a sack of potatoes". 

You got x men powers or something?

Back
Top Bottom