Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

I been going back and forth explaining why he apologized, but y'all want to make it about the white woman against the black man.

Who is yall? :lol:

You ain't hear me say this was a white women going at a black man. She's a attention O. That's what I said. I think her race played a part in his suspension though.

And you still playing dumb to the question. I'm sleep. :lol:

I saw and listened to ESPN First Take for Friday 7/25/14.  That would be apart of the "research" that I did, and I advise you and the rest of your Michelle Beadle brigade enablers to do the same.  Yeah I can give you all the answers but would that really be fair to you, let alone me.  I want to teach you how to fish, not just me doing all the fishing for you.  My job is to make you better.  It might take a long, long, long time but we'll get there soon enough.   
Aka you didn't see anything
aka.........YOU didn't do any research.  You're here just to bicker back and forth.

I want solange to have her kid taken away because as you can clearly see she's violent and uncontrollable
she shuld have to attend anger management classes and attend weekly motherhood program classes....hell thats what they would make a man do

I been going back and forth explaining why he apologized, but y'all want to make it about the white woman against the black man.

You ain't hear me say this was a white women going at a black man. She's a attention O. That's what I said. I think her race played a part in his suspension though.

Not playing dumb, your original question was "couldn't she have just.." then you switched it and said "You telling me it's not better to.." So what do you want me to answer? :lol:

Last edited:

Not playing dumb, your original question was "couldn't she have just.." then you switched it and said "You telling me it's not better to.." So what do you want me to answer? :lol:

Either one. I already know the answer bruh. You just wanna cape up for her. Like I said, I feel for her if she was abused but anybody with a brain knows it was f'ed up how she handled it.

You know what's funny about the Jay/Solange incident? When it first popped off people were commending Jay for not stealing off on beyonce-lite. You know why people were commending that?.................

Cause she provoked it.

Either one. I already know the answer bruh. You just wanna cape up for her. Like I said, I feel for her if she was abused but anybody with a brain knows it was f'ed up how she handled it.

No I don't want to cape for her. Yes she could of handled her response way differently and way more professionally. Stephen A. could have handled his domestic violence segment differently too.

You know what's funny about the Jay/Solange incident? When it first popped off people were commending Jay for not stealing off on beyonce-lite. You know why people were commending that?.................

Cause she provoked it.

Cause she .......

Hit him.

they woulda locked a man up and took his kids.
yea that to along with the other stuff... and women talk about equality... hell they already are treated equal...if anything society as a rule treats them better then men. The only argument you possibly could have is the workforce/job opportunities and even then it isnt as simple as black and white, cut and dry all women get denied jobs etc...just cause they are a women.

another point why arent ppl outraged at greg hardy...? i mean again she came to his house... started mess and attempted to threaten him and his friend in his home.... So are ppl saying its ok for a chick to break into your house and threaten your life? Is it wrong for him to restrain her to the bed and start choking her out. What about him saying if you try to kill me ill kill you first? 

Why isnt this story breaking news... i mean he admitted he slammed her on the bed and restrained her by choking her out. Wheres the outrage/outcry for this?

another point why arent ppl outraged at greg hardy...? i mean again she came to his house... started mess and attempted to threaten him and his friend in his home.... So are ppl saying its ok for a chick to break into your house and threaten your life? Is it wrong for him to restrain her to the bed and start choking her out. What about him saying if you try to kill me ill kill you first? 

Why isnt this story breaking news... i mean he admitted he slammed her on the bed and restrained her by choking her out. Wheres the outrage/outcry for this?
link to the full story?

Last edited:

So essentially you are upset that men don't cause a scene when men are abused the same way women cause a scene when women are abused?

So essentially you are upset that men don't cause a scene when men are abused the same way women cause a scene when women are abused?
no why is one story with no evidence just a bunch of hersay...all the rage, yet another one which dude str8 up said i body slammed her and strangled her/choked her out isnt even getting a buzz?

Like i said before ppl are just sheep and brainless dodo birds, social media/tv tell them to act, behave in a certain manner and on cue the mass majority do accordingly. 

no why is one story with no evidence just a bunch of hersay...all the rage, yet another one which dude str8 up said i body slammed her and strangled her/choked her out isnt even getting a buzz?

Like i said before ppl are just sheep and brainless dodo birds, social media/tv tell them to act, behave in a certain manner and on cue the mass majority do accordingly. 
For one I never heard of Greg Hardy until I googled a min ago :lol:

so...no link?
http://lmgtfy.com/

you act as if i said you had to get up, go to the library...search periodicals, read several lengthy books etc to gain access.... all you have to do is literally type his name and press enter.... dude act like i said diffuse atoms or create a cure for the common cold. 
Man you coming in here talking about a case no body is talking about the least you could do is post a link so somebody could have an informed comment based on facts

So....link to the facts of the case?

For one I never heard of Greg Hardy until I googled a min ago
laugh.gif
exactly my point media etc.. said this is important you should care be outraged etc and on cue everyone followed suit

Man you coming in here talking about a case no body is talking about the least you could do is post a link so somebody could have an informed comment based on facts

all that typing by the time youve asked me for the umptenth time you could have typed greg hardy and press enter what maybe 20-30 times by now....Just flat out lazy.... and the reason no one is talking about it because the sheep havent been lead and instructed to talk about it.

all that typing by the time youve asked me for the umptenth time you could have typed greg hardy and press enter what maybe 20-30 times by now....Just flat out lazy.... and the reason no one is talking about it because the sheep havent been lead and instructed to talk about it.
You could easily lead the sheep w/ a link

Back
Top Bottom