Stephen A rips Kwame Brown a new one.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
I wonder how he feels about being such an awful, awful player.
sick.gif

its true,i thought the laker fans here were exaggerating with how bad he is,then i saw him play last sunday against the cavs and he was really bad. for acertain stretch he did nothing but hurt his team on each end of the floor.

he's got small hands he can't catch the ball, he got small feet he can't....HAHAHHAhAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

steven A smith actually is correct with this one

LMFAO dude was waiting for the other guy to +!*+ so he could go off...

I actually feel bad for how much Kwame is hated on

but when I see him play, all that sympathy goes away

steven a smith is mad annoying sometimes but hes true on this one

honestly i woulda said a lot more worse things than wat steven a smith said

kwame brown is a loser. only reason hes in the nba is because hes tall... thats about it. got no talent. cant shoot, cant pass, cant dribble, cant defend, andhas no bball IQ. i might be missing some things but u guys can add on.

i feel bad for the grizzlies now. u gotta wonder wassup wit their management. and the cap room bs is crap. sure they get a lot of cap to free their budget. butcome on now, that wasnt even close to a fair trade. that was a gimme

As obnoxious I think Steven A Smith is, he is speaking the truth. I really hate how he presents his analysis of the topics he talks about, but he knows thegame very well. He is completely on point with this one.

He's actually right on this one. Lakers got Gasol for free, literally. I don't know how they pulled it but it's a great move by them

damn...I just saw the actual trade pieces in the end and man...Aaron McKie is still on that roster? Didn't dude used to start for Philly back in AI'sdays there?

And Stephen A. Smith is right...Kwame's a BONAFIDE SCRUB

hes right about not memorizing two moves he can do in a row. as much as I hate Olowokandi, at least he had a post move that was predictable - he was a robot inthe post.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

True except...

"Doesn't Play Defense"-Incorrect

standing nailed to the floor with your hands up is not defense and its definitely not contesting defense. Perhaps you can call it a screen....
roll.gif
how many times did you see players walk around him with his hands up in the air?way too many, wheres that pic with Kwame waving to the crowd when his man is at the bucket? The only D he plays is that he's a big body between thedefender and the basket.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i feel bad for the grizzlies now. u gotta wonder wassup wit their management.

come on, man... that was a laker move.

just like the garnett deal was a celtic move-- if you catch my insinuations.

Too funny.
roll.gif

I mean, even from the beginning, I started cracking up.

"Did the L.A. Lakers give up too much in order to get Gasol?"
"Was that a trick question?"

laugh.gif

That totally reminded me of 40-Year Old Virgin.
"Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"
"Is that a serious question?"

roll.gif

"You guys should have a parade whether you win a championship or not, this man was a bonafide scrub."
roll.gif

kwame does play defense steve. he plays a lot of true big men really well.

everything else is true though
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom