Stephen A rips Kwame Brown a new one.

that is the only intelligent thing stephen a smith has ever said
i can't stand him
but he was right on that one

I came in the post thinking he was gonna be unfairly harsh on the dude, but damn, all he said were facts.
laugh.gif
youd think son would just dedicate a summer to shutting people up, nope.

hmmmmm kwame didn't even go get his physical done yet, maybe its because he saw this video and cried

roll.gif

I really do feel for Kwame Brown. All the negativity towards him over the years has probably wreaked havoc on his psyche. I hope at some point in time he getshis act together and finally shuts people up. i wish him well...

roll.gif
Anyone have the vid with him and Bill Walton about this trade? Straightcomedy.

--I just watched it for the 3rd time (because its posted somewhere in the Lakers season thread also) and it was just as funny as the first time..LOL

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

roll.gif

I really do feel for Kwame Brown. All the negativity towards him over the years has probably wreaked havoc on his psyche. I hope at some point in time he gets his act together and finally shuts people up. i wish him well...

Me too. Watch him and Darko become beasts in Memphis
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I feel bad for kwame..

HE never had a shot in LA. Fans heard number one pick and that what they expected. Niot a guy who just stood there with his hands up. He never jumped to blocka shot. He had one decnet playoff run vs the suns and everybody expected him to bulid of that and he never did. That injury hurt him because he got fat andslower then he was. He never ran on d and always got beat. I hope he saved his money because the only way somebody will re-sign him is if they give him the vetmin.

he went into the league too soon. This dude should've went to college to develop his game.

Part of this has to deal with MJ breaking him down mentally.

hes still a better player than stephen A smith and hes got a bigger bank so whos really losing out!?

Back
Top Bottom