Steer Clear of Camden, NJ

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Sounds like somewhere a Black progressive movement could get started.

Let's do it, guys. The community is about to fold, so it's up to us to pick up the peices.

I'm serious, btw. If anyone wants to start now on a longterm plan on how to get the city back on its feet we can use this thread for discussion.

Warren Buffet always said to buy when everyone else is selling,

Yo fam get at me they a pm if your serious I'm down.. I'm getting my masters in social work should be done in december. If your serious get at me

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Sounds like somewhere a Black progressive movement could get started.

Let's do it, guys. The community is about to fold, so it's up to us to pick up the peices.

I'm serious, btw. If anyone wants to start now on a longterm plan on how to get the city back on its feet we can use this thread for discussion.

Warren Buffet always said to buy when everyone else is selling,

Yo fam get at me they a pm if your serious I'm down.. I'm getting my masters in social work should be done in december. If your serious get at me

to make matters worse
Originally Posted by NYPOST

New Jersey gang members have been ordered to assassinate cops in retaliation for the massive manhunt underway for one its members who allegedly murdered an officer, according to a report.
The Bloods are responding to the multi-state dragnet that has been set up to find Jahmell Crockam, 19, after he allegedly killed Lakewood, NJ officer Christopher Matlosz Friday, a source told WNBC/Ch. 4 last night.
The source told the channel that the bounty is a reaction to the pressure being applied to the gangsters to rat out one of their own.
Meanwhile, the NYPD has joined the massive hunt for Crockam.
The report didn't say if cops outside New Jersey were also being targeted.
Lakewood police asked city cops to keep their eyes peeled for Crockam.
Crockam was charged with murder yesterday and bail was set at $5 million once he's captured.
An intense search began for the gunman in Ocean County after the reputed Bloods gang member allegedly pumped three bullets into Matlosz at August and Brookfield drives at 5 p.m.
The officer, who was set to be married next year, had pulled up alongside the gunman to ask a few routine questions.
Crockam, wanted on a weapon-possession charge, opened fire before fleeing, police said.
Crockam was still on-the-lam early this morning.
Crockam was described as around 5-feet-9 and weighing 220 pounds. At the time of the shooting, the suspect wore low-hanging baggy jeans, that exposed his gray boxer shorts and a black hoodie, authorities said.
There's a $133,000 reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.
[email protected]

but it is the nypost- so take it with a grain of salt
for the record crockam was caught
found him laying low in camden county

to make matters worse
Originally Posted by NYPOST

New Jersey gang members have been ordered to assassinate cops in retaliation for the massive manhunt underway for one its members who allegedly murdered an officer, according to a report.
The Bloods are responding to the multi-state dragnet that has been set up to find Jahmell Crockam, 19, after he allegedly killed Lakewood, NJ officer Christopher Matlosz Friday, a source told WNBC/Ch. 4 last night.
The source told the channel that the bounty is a reaction to the pressure being applied to the gangsters to rat out one of their own.
Meanwhile, the NYPD has joined the massive hunt for Crockam.
The report didn't say if cops outside New Jersey were also being targeted.
Lakewood police asked city cops to keep their eyes peeled for Crockam.
Crockam was charged with murder yesterday and bail was set at $5 million once he's captured.
An intense search began for the gunman in Ocean County after the reputed Bloods gang member allegedly pumped three bullets into Matlosz at August and Brookfield drives at 5 p.m.
The officer, who was set to be married next year, had pulled up alongside the gunman to ask a few routine questions.
Crockam, wanted on a weapon-possession charge, opened fire before fleeing, police said.
Crockam was still on-the-lam early this morning.
Crockam was described as around 5-feet-9 and weighing 220 pounds. At the time of the shooting, the suspect wore low-hanging baggy jeans, that exposed his gray boxer shorts and a black hoodie, authorities said.
There's a $133,000 reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.
[email protected]

but it is the nypost- so take it with a grain of salt
for the record crockam was caught
found him laying low in camden county

No amount of money is enough for me to become a cop in Camden.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by srr1175

Word on the local area news said know drug dealers were in the area wearing shirts with:          "1-18-11 It's Our Time"
eek.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't knock the hustle though, get it how you live.

[/color]
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You might get stuck up by a former cop out there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srr1175

Word on the local area news said know drug dealers were in the area wearing shirts with:          "1-18-11 It's Our Time"
eek.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't knock the hustle though, get it how you live.

[/color]
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You might get stuck up by a former cop out there.
laugh.gif

camden is so bad #%+% aint even funny
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i used to have family down there growing up and i used to HATE going down there, when it starts getting dark out the city shuts down, #%+% looks like a call of duty map
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

theres like 2 or 3 livable houses per block with the rest being burnt/boarded up or crack houses.

#%+% looks like the wire down there
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

camden is so bad #%+% aint even funny
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i used to have family down there growing up and i used to HATE going down there, when it starts getting dark out the city shuts down, #%+% looks like a call of duty map
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

theres like 2 or 3 livable houses per block with the rest being burnt/boarded up or crack houses.

#%+% looks like the wire down there
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

32nd already doing damage.  won't catch me in there anytime soon.  staying in north jerz like 
nerd.gif

yeah man, gotta stay safe up in Bergen county
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom