Steelers @ Bengals thread

Props to the Bengals.

Execution, we're lackin' it on both sides of the ball.

All that changin' up the offensive scheme and rotating HBs doesn't mean a damn thing unless you EXECUTE your plays. That's not happening.

I'm still not callin' this a super bowl "hangover" because it's not like they're goin' out there and gettin' their *$#%*beat, these last two games could've EASILY been won. It's almost like they're playin' opposite of last year. Come out great at the beginning,but half %%% play when it matters.

I'm still not gonna worry because it's week 3 but $!+@, they need to get it together. San Diego is up next and that's not gonna be an easy gameeither....

laugh.gif
@ Who Dey being a trending topic on twitter

San Diego next week. Steelers better get their sh-- together before next week. Going down 1-3 will kill player morale.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

^ Get ready for next week..
Battle of Ohio, round 1.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
The Browns game will be fun.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
pimp.gif

Hold on. Lets sit in this win, and play hard next week. We're the Bengals, no guarantees, lets play hard and get after it.
laugh.gif

This is some bull. I mean lost to the damn Bengals.
smh.gif
Respect though. Yall eeked it out the last seconds or so.

If the Steelers are pathetic, what are the Cowboys...? Don't worry, I'll wait...

It'll be cool to watch the game tomorrow to see who can turn the ball over more, Delhomme or Romo.

$*%@%%% clown...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

kingkb34 wrote:

jdcurt2 wrote:

^ Get ready for next week..
Battle of Ohio, round 1.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
The Browns game will be fun.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
pimp.gif

Hold on. Lets sit in this win, and play hard next week. We're the Bengals, no guarantees, lets play hard and get after it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True I'm probably a little over-zealous right now after that W. We always have crazy games with the Browns I definitely know that. Hopefully we'veturned that corner though and we're just ready to kick them while they're down.

Fade On You wrote:
WHO DEY?!?!?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

?

Calm down bro. You beat us finally, go pop bottles to celebrate.

For the Steelers/Bengals rivalry that it used to be this game almost seemed way too friendly. Besides Ward getting into it with dude once there was like nohate at all....it was kinda weird watching the teams getting along.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Fade On You wrote:
WHO DEY?!?!?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

?

For the Steelers/Bengals rivalry that it used to be this game almost seemed way too friendly. Besides Ward getting into it with dude once there was like no hate at all....it was kinda weird watching the teams getting along.

Steelers know not to play that "tough guy" *%%@ wit THESE Bengals

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Fade On You wrote:
WHO DEY?!?!?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

?

For the Steelers/Bengals rivalry that it used to be this game almost seemed way too friendly. Besides Ward getting into it with dude once there was like no hate at all....it was kinda weird watching the teams getting along.

laugh.gif
why? because they're all petty criminals? yeah,real scary.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crftz333

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Fade On You wrote:
WHO DEY?!?!?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

?

laugh.gif
why? because they're all petty criminals? yeah, real scary.
grin.gif

Low blow.

Did anyone peep Mike Tomlin joking in the 1st quarter and acting like He was at a party and then how his faces change at the end? Priceless
roll.gif

Tomlin was pissed after the game. I finally saw a loss in Cincy, I knew it had to happen but the way the game was going didn't think it would be yesterday.Sweed dropping that ball was huge and the defense is just out of sync, more than Troy being gone. This team really needs to reset and come together.

I think its good to see Tomlin mad the way Cowher used to. HE seemed Belichiek (sp?) like. Not really too much emotion. A losing record (Tomlin's first asHC) will show what the team is really about and as equally important Tomlin and staff.

Sweed is disappointing especially after a good preseason....I do like Mike Wallace though

It probably would've it went from 7 points to 0 with the missed FG. It isn't the sole reason Pitt lost, but that was a huge mistake. Being up 27-15with the clock beginning to be a factor would have been tough (not impossible) to overcome. Apparently the pick six was all Holmes fault as well. Tough day forWRs...

It was nice to see the guys I was with and wife happy after the game though, I was glad for them (not the drunk morons that only know how to scream who deyright in your face)

I don't know what to say about Sweed
smh.gif

!@#@!+! pathetic, is all. Like I said, I wouldn't call him done, but how many more chances does he need? Where's Shun McDonald at?

Back
Top Bottom