Steelers @ Bengals thread

the obvious observation is how out of sync that D has been the past two games. Its gotta be more than just missing troy. Lebeau has talked about how troy isthe cornerstone of his defense, its his presence that allows the linebackers to do what they do and also improving the play of the other secondaries. But the Dhas looked downright confused at times. Im not worried about the D much though, Lebeau will get them where they need to be. the offense on the other hand, thelack of TDs in redzone possessions is really beginning to annoy me. they have to do much much better in the redzone if they wanna be top 3 in the league. thatand the inconsistency in 3rd down and short situations are killing us! its kind of been a problem since bettis retired, no powerful third down back since thebus called it quits. that man was a guarantee if it was 3rd and 2 or something. I thought the O-line did a decent job of getting ben time. i wont even getstarted on that limas sweed catch, he wasnt even touched! how do you drop that in the endzone! it was right in ur freakin chest and u had both ur hands on it!arghh. i dont know if his problem is a confidence issue where he gets nervous and fumbles or if hes just got awful hands for a wideout. I had so much hope forhim coming into last season as a rookie and much more coming into this season. so far hes shown nothing! i do like mike wallace though, he'll only getbetter. he runs crisp routes

Back
Top Bottom