Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

anybody use dymatize?? All I know is they sponsor brock lesnar. I gotta add more running to my routine to get more defined, Im 6' 170lbs and i cant gainor lose weight wasnt really trying to though, but it doesnt matter if Im in cross country season or sitting around. But getting in the gym and not wanting towaste your time is the best motivation

I need some motivation. Lately I just go in knock out 4 or 5 sets in like 30 mins bounce. Havent done cardio in like 3 weeks smh. Im just not feeling anymorejust kinda go to validate spending money on it.

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Anyone have any experience with weight gainers? I been stuck at 158 lbs for that past 6 months (i'm 5'10). I mean i been getting bigger and all that and most my lifts been going up, but it doesn't show up at all on the scale.

If your seeing results you're probably burning more fat than you're gaining muscle. Which isn't a bad thing at all

Yea but I'm skinny to begin with. Now i can almost see my 6 pack without flexing. I wanna gain more mass and reach 175-180 lbs by the end of the year.

Originally Posted by Rompe Toto

I need some motivation. Lately I just go in knock out 4 or 5 sets in like 30 mins bounce. Havent done cardio in like 3 weeks smh. Im just not feeling anymore just kinda go to validate spending money on it.

What do you mean? Mix it up, try out new exercises. Try a new protein powder even lol.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Yo do you mean 1 CUP of cottage cheese or the 1 serving (the lil yogurt type cups)?
But I have a diet very similar to that only less meals throughout the day.

1 CUP... I measure it and everything..

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Cottage cheese makes me gag...It's all mental, but I can't stand that stuff.

QFT can't stand it either. Reminds me of vomit. Can't get past the texture.

Someone a couple of pages was asking about folks meal plans. Here is mine:

8AM - Cup oatmeal w/ splenda. ON Whey Protein shake.

10 AM - Apple/banana & protein bar.

12 PM - Chkn/fish/lean red meat w/ veges

3 PM - protein shake & peanut butter/peanuts

6 PM - Chkn/fish/lean red meat w/ veges

Preworkout - Controlled Labs creatine

During workout - Scivation XTEND

Post workout - Protein shake and fruit

I started eating like this probably in May 09. When I started I was 210 and I am 5'9, I was mad over weight. I am now 181. Still trying to get down toabout 175.

my meal plan but the times varies within a hour of the ones i posted.

4am gym on empty stomach 5 min warm up, lifting, cardio 30 mins

5:45 Post workout protein shake

6:30M Oatmeal, apple or banana, or a bowl of special K with fat free milk

10:30am 1 slice of whole wheat bread with all natural pnut butter, apple, orange or pear

2:30pm Grilled chick, or pork chop grilled, or tuna, with salad or steamed veggies

5:30pm 25 almonds (yep i count em out) nonfat yogurt

7:30pm Grilled chik, salmon or pork chop, steamed veggies,

10:00pm Casein shake made with nonfat yogurt

all day im drinking water with the meals, i may add a crystal light at lunch or drink green tea.

i need some body's help real quick...
i'm 6'1" might even be 6'2" now, but i weigh 225. i'm not fat, but i need some excersizes that target the thigh and chest areas. ineed to shed some thigh weigh and build up the muscles in my chest....can i get any suggestions on routines or excersizes that i can do.

thanks in advance

~aaronj

I need some motivation. Lately I just go in knock out 4 or 5 sets in like 30 mins bounce. Havent done cardio in like 3 weeks smh. Im just not feeling anymore just kinda go to validate spending money on it.
Do one of the classes your gym offer..spinning, yoga, something. You can't slack off in those classes, the instructor will try to motivateyou.

The one thing I'm having a hard time doing, is waking up in the morning to do cardio. Anybody have any suggestions??

Originally Posted by djkaos23

my meal plan but the times varies within a hour of the ones i posted.

4am gym on empty stomach 5 min warm up, lifting, cardio 30 mins

5:45 Post workout protein shake

6:30M Oatmeal, apple or banana, or a bowl of special K with fat free milk

10:30am 1 slice of whole wheat bread with all natural pnut butter, apple, orange or pear

2:30pm Grilled chick, or pork chop grilled, or tuna, with salad or steamed veggies

5:30pm 25 almonds (yep i count em out) nonfat yogurt

7:30pm Grilled chik, salmon or pork chop, steamed veggies,

10:00pm Casein shake made with nonfat yogurt

all day im drinking water with the meals, i may add a crystal light at lunch or drink green tea.

Why would you lift on an empty stomach?

Does anyone do any working out at home and what do you use (weights/dumbbells, exercises, etc)? Dont have much money for a gym membership so at homeworkout's would be great for me

Originally Posted by wj4

Do one of the classes your gym offer..spinning, yoga, something. You can't slack off in those classes, the instructor will try to motivate you.

What's spinning?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by wj4

Rompe Toto wrote:

I need some motivation. Lately I just go in knock out 4 or 5 sets in like 30 mins bounce. Havent done cardio in like 3 weeks smh. Im just not feeling anymore
just kinda go to validate spending money on it.
Do one of the classes your gym offer..spinning, yoga, something. You can't slack off in those classes, the instructor will try to motivate
you.

What's spinning?

Stationary bike.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by wj4

Do one of the classes your gym offer..spinning, yoga, something. You can't slack off in those classes, the instructor will try to motivate you.

What's spinning?
The most intense, brutal, heat infused, yet immensely rewarding hour you've ever spent on a stationary bike.

Trust me. Avid spinner of 4 years. You drop weight, fking quick.
pimp.gif

It's not JUST a stationary bike. It's a good workout biking to music as a class, with sped up or slowed down beats so you can train your pedalingcadence as well. There's also a dial that changes the intensity of the spin of the bike so there's definitely variety.

You're class is only as good as your instructor, though, but it's definitely worth a try.

Ahhh, never heard of that term before. But there is a class for that though?

How doe sit work or what makes it more intense than a regular stationary bike riding?

K2theAblaM wrote:
RFX45 wrote:
wj4 wrote:
Rompe Toto wrote:

What's spinning?
The most intense, brutal, heat infused, yet immensely rewarding hour you've ever spent on a stationary bike.

Trust me. Avid spinner of 4 years. You drop weight, fking quick.
pimp.gif

When I walk past that class i'm always looking like this
eek.gif
. Cats beputting in work. I'm intimidated to even step into that class. Looks like I might faint.

I see, it sounds like HIIT on a bike.
I wish I had a gym membership to try it out.

Any tips on how to achieve a similar build like Frank Yangs?� You can clearly see his definition on 2:58 ofthe video.

Back
Top Bottom