Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

It took me a while to get used to swallowing large pills.

I still gag every once in a while.

It helps when I use really cold water.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by ericescobar

how do you guys go about swallowing pills? it's not something i do on the reg., but what's the technique that goes into it? put it in the back of my tonge and GULP? but all three in my mouth and just swallow them like hard liquor?

Ive swallowed 4 2" long vitamin pills lol....its a mind thing you gotta get over. Just swallow it with the flow of what ever liquid your taking it with
wait, FOUR 2 INCH LONG VITAMINS AT ONCE? you, my friend, are insane. you know you can choke to death with all that up in there mang. but yeah, ineed a box of grape juice by my side to get through these things. 3 pills pre- and 3 pills post-workout. pretty big too, the dr. mario szie pills. look at myavy, them thangs

how do you guys go about swallowing pills? it's not something i do on the reg., but what's the technique that goes into it? put it in the back of my tonge and GULP? but all three in my mouth and just swallow them like hard liquor?

Ive swallowed 4 2" long vitamin pills lol....its a mind thing you gotta get over. Just swallow it with the flow of what ever liquid your taking it with
wait, FOUR 2 INCH LONG VITAMINS AT ONCE? you, my friend, are insane. you know you can choke to death with all that up in there mang. but yeah, i need a box of grape juice by my side to get through these things. 3 pills pre- and 3 pills post-workout. pretty big too, the dr. mario szie pills. look at my avy, them thangs
What supp are you taking that requires 6 pills?!?

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Cut out all junk foods; candies, sodas, fast foods, fried foods, etc.
Try to cook all of your meals. That way, you know what's in 'em and you can control how they come out.
Look for some 'health foods' like:
Quinoa
Barley
Lentils
Beans
Peas
Greek Yogurt
Lean Proteins
hey what makes greek yogurt so healthy ??

i got some and it tasted horrible

compared to the other flavored yogurts

Im going to buy somoe Fish Oil caps soon, apparently all you need in terms of EFAs?

Originally Posted by Durden7

wait, FOUR 2 INCH LONG VITAMINS AT ONCE? you, my friend, are insane. you know you can choke to death with all that up in there mang. but yeah, i need a box of grape juice by my side to get through these things. 3 pills pre- and 3 pills post-workout. pretty big too, the dr. mario szie pills. look at my avy, them thangs
What supp are you taking that requires 6 pills?!?
intraxcell
i'm thinking 6 of em on off days, 3 on work out days. really looking forward to starting this.

any of you guys eat hard boiled eggs as part of your 6 meal a day plan? how many do you eat? breakfast with some oatmeal or bagel?

I've only eaten scrambled in my life, so I'm not sure how many hard boiled I should be eating. And I just tried it for the first time... isn'tgreat but not bad.

Originally Posted by doyung9

any of you guys eat hard boiled eggs as part of your 6 meal a day plan? how many do you eat? breakfast with some oatmeal or bagel?

I've only eaten scrambled in my life, so I'm not sure how many hard boiled I should be eating. And I just tried it for the first time... isn't great but not bad.

I eat 5 and take out 2 yolks every day.

What do you guys reccomend for me?

Well first of all Im a big guy 6 foot 5, 320 lbs.

Should I be doing alot of cardio and or weights?

Which one should i do more of, and whatnot?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

wj4 or l2l, or anybody... do you guys drink protein on off days?
Yes, but just not as much. I drink protein with my breakfast and before I go to bed every day. If I were working out, I'd take a scoop right after too. I'm trying to kill off the leftover of my cinnamon bun right now so I can try out the cake batter ASAP.
laugh.gif

TheAbove- it's easy, man. Just takes a bit of time at first. Go look up at your BMR. Go to the local market and find stuff that you would find tasty to cook/eat and stay within the BMR budget. That, with exercise will do wonder for you.
wj4 once you try the cake batter you are gonna be hooked. I tried it and i put all my other flavors on the back burner untill i was fresh out ofcake batter. Same goes for the choc carmel pecan. DELICIOUS.

Well i did a lot of soul searching this weekend spiritually and mentally and i have re-dedicated myself to getting in shape. Starting tomorrow morning. Imgonna take pics and 3 months from now im gonna do progress pics. I will post my results then. So Dec 1st I should be posting if the thread is still around.Here's part of my daily meal plan. It will switch up on different days when i decide to have chick, turkey, or pork chops (all grilled). I will be havingthis exact meal tomorrow.

Bfast - Oatmeal w/flax and 1 scoop whey, 3 egg whites, 1 banana

1st snack - 2 slices 100% whole wheat bread with natural pnut butter, fruit of choice

Lunch - 1/2 Grilld Salmon filet, quiona/brown rice mix (Goto Fresh n Easy Market for this), veggie mix (brocc, carrots, califlower, corn)

2nd snack - 25 Raw Almonds (yes i count them out), 1 yoplait fat free yogurt, protein shake

Dinner - Same as lunch but maybe chick instead

Bedtime - Casein shake w/ Fruit added.

I totaled up this meal and this is what i got (might not be exact but damn close). Only thing i didnt add in is supplements which are Men's 1 a-daymultivitamin , glutamine caps, fish oil caps.
1950-200 CALORIES
150-160g of PROTEIN
40g FAT
150g CARBS (good carbs for the most part)

hey fellas,

anyone care to post up their ab routine?

so far ive just got weighted decline raises, leg raises, weight mason twists, hyperextensions..

Swallowin pills is def all mental....and there are many supplements that require huge horse pills or many at once. Even your multi vitamin packs, many on themarket. O yea Intrabolic is good stuff.

Originally Posted by I3

hey fellas,

anyone care to post up their ab routine?

so far ive just got weighted decline raises, leg raises, weight mason twists, hyperextensions..
Yeah...can anyone shoot me some good lower ab routines?

Any of you guys smoke ciggarettes? And if so does it affect anyothing other than your cardio? I wanna get back to doing cardio but I cant run forissssssssssssssh

Back
Top Bottom