STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

where the hell is his ab definition in that last pic

his stomach looks like the back of a cockroach 

They dont really judge abs though.. i mean look at ronnie colemans 8 times or jay cutlers. super cut abs aren't really judged on, it's if that waste line is small.
The Blade still had the best midsection in the game though if you ask me

also in the picture i posted its showing the ability to add size and weight without sacrificing shape per say. ok his abs aren't as tight. but he packed on about 8-10ls of muscle and still has great muscle fullness and great conditioning.

How do u even judge body building? All them look the same to me.
Proportion, size, posing, vascularity, etc.
This ^

and of course, politics.

And This^^

That's sort of how DLB won last year
Julianne even through a little salt on her winning last year saying that she was worried about beating the DLB brand.

but I'm glad julianne one she looked fantastic.
she said her twitter followers went from 1000 to 33,000 over night.

Last edited:
I got mad respect for them dudes and the kind of discipline and dedication it takes.... but the whole subjectivity of it and the politics are just not for me.

I got mad respect for them dudes and the kind of discipline and dedication it takes.... but the whole subjectivity of it and the politics are just not for me.

explain what you mean by that for me please?

because honestly I don't see the difference between this or any other contest that is judged.

With that statement I assume you have disdain for all contest that are judged. Or even rankings of sports for that matter

Think Boss is alluding to the fact that there's not really a point system per se and the "sponsorship"
but i dont want to speak for him

explain what you mean by that for me please?

because honestly I don't see the difference between this or any other contest that is judged.

With that statement I assume you have disdain for all contest that are judged. Or even rankings of sports for that matter
Bodybuilding isn't a sport.  The training for it is sport like but a sport has a clear winner and a loser. Any event that has judges who score competitors based on their opinion is not a sport. Its literally based on looks lol

Rankings for sports are determined by wins and losses so Im not sure what your getting at there. 

Bodybuilding isn't a sport.  The training for it is sport like but a sport has a clear winner and a loser. Any event that has judges who score competitors based on their opinion is not a sport. Its literally based on looks lol

Rankings for sports are determined by wins and losses so Im not sure what your getting at there. 
bodybuilding is a sport. Lets not get into that argument again lol
Bodybuilding contests have a point system.

There is a point system.
There are winners and losers.
explain pre-season rankings (wouldn't that mean there should be no 1-??? in college sports).

As far as sports you just ruled out anything that's not a direct 1 on 1 competition which I don't know why.

If you're training and you're competing it's a sport. Plain and simple.

What else would you consider it as.
A Hobby?

A hobby is you lacing up your Bball shoes and going out to shoot foul shots.
or making a model boats in glass jars.

These dudes put heart and soul in to something and compete to be the best win money and sponsorship.

SPORT
Sport (or sports) is all forms of usually competitive physical activity which,[1] through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants, and in some cases, spectators.[2] Hundreds of sports exist, from those requiring only two participants, through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants, either in teams or competing as individuals.

Why is IFBB such a big deal? I notice people will put "IFBB PRO (INSERT NAME)" instead of going by their name only lol. Should I be super impressed? I heard you actually have to pay for that. Is there no alternative?

Why is IFBB such a big deal? I notice people will put "IFBB PRO (INSERT NAME)" instead of going by their name only lol. Should I be super impressed? I heard you actually have to pay for that. Is there no alternative?

Guess its like saying MMA fighter vs UFC Fighter

It's like getting your Doctrate,
You don't want to be called. Mr. Eracism anymore you worked hard for your title. Now you want to be DR. Eracism
(Yes Drs, will correct you quick)

They don't pay for it you have to win National competitions

Think Boss is alluding to the fact that there's not really a point system per se and the "sponsorship"
but i dont want to speak for him
U right. How does one really win? I mean in a basketball game the guy with the most points wins the game. In a modeling contest, at least they can point out the walk, performance, clothing.

How does one judge a bodybuilding contest without it being subjective? KAi aint win yet and hes one of the greats. Is it cause hes older or losing hair or maybe because hes black

There is a point system.
There are winners and losers.
explain pre-season rankings (wouldn't that mean there should be no 1-??? in college sports).

As far as sports you just ruled out anything that's not a direct 1 on 1 competition which I don't know why.

If you're training and you're competing it's a sport. Plain and simple.

What else would you consider it as.
A Hobby?

A hobby is you lacing up your Bball shoes and going out to shoot foul shots.
or making a model boats in glass jars.

These dudes put heart and soul in to something and compete to be the best win money and sponsorship.

SPORT
Sport (or sports) is all forms of usually competitive physical activity which,[1] through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants, and in some cases, spectators.[2] Hundreds of sports exist, from those requiring only two participants, through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants, either in teams or competing as individuals.

offtopic but pre-season ncaafb rankings are a joke though, all politics, there shouldn't be rankings until a few weeks into the season.

The sport of evaluating looks...

Sony versus samsung

Picasso versus da Vinci

Lincoln navigator versus Cadillac escalade

Phil Heath versus Kai green

Back
Top Bottom