STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm guessing he meant roll your shoulders a lacrosse ball
What? 
laugh.gif

if you have recurrent rotator cuff issues when you press, try hanging your hands down to your sides completely relaxed. without moving your arm/hand position, stick out your thumbs. if they point forward, you're ok. if they point inwards towards your body, you probably have rolled shoulders (like myself) and will have to work on fixing the muscle imbalance and your posture.

if you have recurrent rotator cuff issues when you press, try hanging your hands down to your sides completely relaxed. without moving your arm/hand position, stick out your thumbs. if they point forward, you're ok. if they point inwards towards your body, you probably have rolled shoulders (like myself) and will have to work on fixing the muscle imbalance and your posture.

Damn mines point like 45 degrees in :/

I have this problem this entire week. Chest day was horrible. Thanks for the tip bruh

My thumb goes inward at angle. When i fixed my posture and brought my shoulders back they were straight forward.

Damn any tips on improving posture? Like daily routines?

Last edited:
what did your workout consisted of? and what angle does it hurt at?

I think it was the fly machine that hurt it, usually when my shoulder bothers me its when I do incline bench. Its weird cause yesterday during my workout I was completely fine. It hurts at the angle between an incline bench and a military press (arms stretched out). I didnt bother me today when I did back, only a bit when I did pull downs. Also hurt when I tried to do a full rotation with a 5lb weight.

Roll your shoulders out on a lacrosse post workout even if you're not training then directly/indirectly. It's helped curb my shoulder pain. I think some people here remember when I had to go to PT to get them rehabbed.

?

Lacrosse post workout? Interested in this...care to elaborate?

Yeah, I meant lacrosse ball. It hurts at first, but it's helped me with my shoulders.

Its my elliptical time for the mile set on a 10 . I need to shave 2 minutes of by this time next month

Im starting to become addicted to white cheddar rice cakes 

They don't even fill me up 
mean.gif

Anyone know if they sell an imo syrup at Vittamin Shoppe or GNC?

Want to try to make my own quest bars this weekend.

Chest day.  Can't wait.  I have actually been trying to go heavy on chest recently.  Last week i was able to incline DB press 80s for 2 sets of 4 reps.  For some reason Incline is a more natural motion for my then flat.  I like doing incline a lot better then flat bench.  But gonna try to get 90s up on flat bench.  Been shooting for the 100lb db flat for a while now.  (Bench is by far my worst lift)

Al Audi stays going at Zyzzle's neck :rofl: Not sure what the backstory is, but there is some beef there... :lol:

Beef? Nah Al don't beef. Breaking balls is a better term. Modern BCAA.......nope never tried. The ratios are getting crazy thse days....."more is better"
I seen a company with a 10:1:1 ratio lol

Beef? Nah Al don't beef. Breaking balls is a better term. Modern BCAA.......nope never tried. The ratios are getting crazy thse days....."more is better"
I seen a company with a 10:1:1 ratio lol
What ratio's do you recommmend? The standard 6:1:1?

My squatting game is awful. I get pain in my right knee from doing 135lbs only. I do 4 sets of 8-12 warming up on leg extensions before hitting the squat. This sharp pain makes me stop cuz Im not trying to get any injuries

Any idea whats going on?

What ratio's do you recommmend? The standard 6:1:1?

Um standard these days is still 2:1:1 still. I've yet to see any published human studies use other. If so aware me.....that's not to say usp bcaa isn't good or other ratios like 4:1:1 etc. Give it a try. Product I use has PepForm which I like.

Last edited:
Um standard these days is still 2:1:1 still. I've yet to see any published human studies use other. If so aware me.....that's not to say usp bcaa isn't good or other ratios like 4:1:1 etc. Give it a try. Product I use has PepForm which I like.
Haven't had my morning coffee. Got my numbers mixed up bro.

http://www.jimstoppani.com/home/articles/best-bcaa-ratio?preview

Good read. Explains why 2:1:1 is the standard. Problem is that as the ratio goes up, you're losing the additonal valine and isoleucine.

Al Audi,

Son, you stay off track and never get to the point or make your point. You just ramble man. Still, 3 weeks later, you never told me why taking whey protein was bad and has no benefits.

Still, waiting...
Still waiting as well.

And when I do the thumb thing they point outwards, not completely but still outwards.

Back
Top Bottom