STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know you guys aren't asking about Oly shoes and elevated heels again. This convo was had literally less than a week ago lol.
I know we just had this discussion but it keeps getting brought back up and is making me feel like I should be squatting with an elevated heel. In YOUR opinion, is there a true benefit to switch if I'm not having problems in chucks? I read every part of the back and forth but I guess I'm unsure whether switching is necessary / advantageous. If it aint broke, dont fix it? Will I become reliant on the heel for depth/form if I do switch and then squat without them?
If your not having problems with hitting depth ( at least parallel if not below) and you feel like you can keep progressing in weight and not sacrifice form with them, then just stick with the chucks.

But the benefits they provide are unquestionable. For support and hitting depth they are unmatched. Its what they're designed for. I guarantee once you use them that you would love them. I would use the argument of the $200 price tag as your main reasoning, not what benefits they provide because they're worth every dollar to someone like me.

Hey guys, is there anywhere online I can download/find a 7 day workout plan for free? I have all the things I would need at home, just need a workout routine to follow what exercises to do and how many sets+reps..

If wondering I am looking to tone and get slimmer, lose some body fat. Not trying to get huge
anyone??

anyone??
Sometimes it amazes me how easy google is to use lol

What are your goals? I recommend a Push/Pull/Legs routine and concentrate on your main lifts with some accessories after. Take a rest day after you complete 3 days or run 2 cycles a week with a rest day after.

I just noticed you used the word toned, you better be a female if you use that word again.

If all you want to do is slim down then limit your caloric intake and do some form of cardio that you enjoy 3 times a week and go from there.

Where do you find this stuff man? Videos of dudes working out in jorts and garden gloves
I just enjoy watching folks do "weird" workouts man. I can watch stuff like this all day honestly. Which is why I keep telling yall that I want to go to Tampa and see if they let me into the NXT Performance Center.

But yea man, hit the playground a couple of times per week.

for real for real. I'm 5ft tall. 6 months ago I weighed 75 lbs and now I'm 106-108lb. I'm a short dude. I'm trying to reach 120-130 by the end of August.
Do you realize how small 75lbs is? 

Let see some pics lol no homo but I don't believe it.

Theres a kid at my gym who is around 5'3 110lbs and is one of the smallest guys Ive ever seen no way you used to weigh 35 pounds less than that. You would have to be sick looking. 

Sorry in advance if Im putting my foot in my mouth, I just can't picture it lol

Last edited:
Aint any way he was 76 pounds he would have to be super frail looking

Back
Top Bottom