STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I go about 6 days a week and I try to go twice a day on weekends. I do legs, back/shoulders, arms, chest and try to hit them all twice a week.

And gator belts i would encourage you to get in the weight room. My girl goes with me about 4-5 times a week. She does all the same exercises as I do, we are currently doing 5x5's and her definition and gains are 
devil.gif

How many days a week do you guys go to the gym?? I go 4 days. 

Anyone one hit 1 muscle group twice a week while hitting the rest once a week?

Like i know @Freeze and @BIGBOSS hit legs twice a week. But does that go for back, shoulders, arms, chest etc.?

I'm just been doing a legs, push, pull day, and the a misc day where I hit anything that I think needs attention (calves again, forearms, shoulders, etc) I'll do arms inbetween the sets of those other days, so I havent really dont just a straight arm day in a little while now. so typically 3-4 days on, then a day off, then starting the routine again. hitting everything twice a week, but the approach is different between the first and second workout.

about how long do you guys "hit the weights" ? Currently I split my time 50/50 between weight training/focusing on a specific area of my body and swimming (cardio + legs I guess). My total work out is about an hour (30 and 30). This past Monday I did exercises that focus on the upper body (shoulders, arms , etc.) but I only did that for 30 minutes. That was the first where I've ever specifically focused on something other than my core. I liked it, I must say :lol: It was tough though, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I don't do reps; I do increments... I'll do a machine for 60 seconds, rest for 30 then do it again for 60 until I move on to another. I do that for 30 minutes. I only rotate between 3 or 4 machines.

I hear you guys say you are in the gym a hour and a half and I think to myself "good god" :lol: :lol: Then again I'm not going for the same aesthetics that you guys are so it's understandable.

typically with cardio added, I'm in the gym 2 hours. Lifting for like an hour-hr.5 of it.

pulled my achilles the other day, anyone know how long it usually takes to recover?
kinda pissed since i was making good progress, i was around 300 for my deadlift 1RM at the end of summer, did 300 for 5-3-1 the other day

I slippin :smh:

Old habits of laziness and eating choices creepin back in my life...

Now that I noticed it gonna kill em off before it hinders my progress :evil:

I slippin :smh:

Old habits of laziness and eating choices creepin back in my life...

Now that I noticed it gonna kill em off before it hinders my progress :evil:

No better day to start then today, F that nonsense of I'll start next week on a Monday, i used to be like that as well.

You get no where thinking like that.

about how long do you guys "hit the weights" ? Currently I split my time 50/50 between weight training/focusing on a specific area of my body and swimming (cardio + legs I guess). My total work out is about an hour (30 and 30). This past Monday I did exercises that focus on the upper body (shoulders, arms , etc.) but I only did that for 30 minutes. That was the first where I've ever specifically focused on something other than my core. I liked it, I must say :lol: It was tough though, but enjoyable nonetheless.

I don't do reps; I do increments... I'll do a machine for 60 seconds, rest for 30 then do it again for 60 until I move on to another. I do that for 30 minutes. I only rotate between 3 or 4 machines.

I hear you guys say you are in the gym a hour and a half and I think to myself "good god" :lol: :lol: Then again I'm not going for the same aesthetics that you guys are so it's understandable.
seems like a supreme waste of time. Why do you do this?

Bout to hit the gym here in a bit, LETS GET IT.

ps someone PM the list from that one thread 

lol the list has become the holy grail out here hahaha. i saw it a week or two ago. just gave possible personal info about certain members on here. members with alleged wealth and how they came to that affluence.

lol the list has become the holy grail out here hahaha. i saw it a week or two ago. just gave possible personal info about certain members on here. members with alleged wealth and how they came to that affluence.
I heard about this thread but never saw it. I think it's a good lesson to those NTers who share their whole lives with the sitr

word. i actually felt uncomfortable reading that, true or not. people's personal business is their own.

Back
Top Bottom