STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

nowadays i usually just re-watch rippetoe vids or a little bit of yo elliott!
i get more pumped to lift putting on a deftones, pantera etc vid than some youtube dude.

this morning in the gym they were playing luther vandross before i put my ear buds in. i complained to my girl about it. she said maybe it puts you in the mood to bang and your test levels go up so you can lift heavier lol.

Kudos to whoever suggested Jell-O as a snack. That and a handful of strawberries are now my 2PM snacks :lol:

I replaced the tiny amount of chips I eat with veggies during the last several weeks and somehow I lost 3 lbs or so. :pimp: I was expecting a lb max, but I guess they add up day after day.

Also copped the arm strap for iPhone 5 (boggles my mind the Apple store doesn't carry them), and some Bluetooth headphone for outdoor running on an incline.

I'm posting for the first time in months in here. I had a great beginning to the year to win a bet and then resorted to my old ways. I dropped from 244 to 232 and got stagnant. Ive gone as low as 229 and as high as 238 since. Im at 234 this morning. Eating fell off and workouts were not intense. I'm posting from the gym between sets today I will be back in here regularly again and I will reach my goal weight of 195lbs by November 1.

If you want to watch some dudes lift some heavy *** weight I suggest subscribing to Brandon Lilly, Dan Green and Pete Rubish. Also when it comes to breaking down form, Mark Bell and SupertrainingTV are great to watch.

I'm posting for the first time in months in here. I had a great beginning to the year to win a bet and then resorted to my old ways. I dropped from 244 to 232 and got stagnant. Ive gone as low as 229 and as high as 238 since. Im at 234 this morning. Eating fell off and workouts were not intense. I'm posting from the gym between sets today I will be back in here regularly again and I will reach my goal weight of 195lbs by November 1.
:x

Turn your service off in the gym man, I have a partner who stay tryna show me Instagram/YouTube clips and **** in between sets, I had to keep it real with him.

Music though :pimp:

Real question here folks.

Who do you guys think has the best Youtube Channel  for working out tips/exercises? Who actually knows what they are talking about? 
Omar Isuf - very technical, goes deep into anatomy/form, function of muscles and how to target them correctly; praises "Athletic Aesthetic" look/ a character/ entertaining - I

Elliot Hulse- technical and form junkie, large focus on strength ( former strongman) and making the strongest version of you

I'd say these two ^^ know what they are talking about the most

TMW - bodybuilding 101, "they did it so can you" mentality; funny/ entertaining

POG - great advice on how to/what to lift/ entertainment; cool doods

Low carb cory - will help you get shredded if you're at a low bf %, fasting expert; has a history of losing his mind on cam ( showed poop, predicted the end of the world) :lol:

I think this is a good line up, good to get info from all circles (bb, powerlifters, athletic look, ripped look)

then you can choose what your goals are

For anyone who can't stomach cottage cheese - add fruit. Makes the taste significantly better. Melon, strawberries, blueberries, pretty much anything. I usually add about a cup and a half to a serving now.

can't wait to get in the gym today. was out of town the last couple days, so I've used it as rest days. Only doing a couple hundred pushups, situps and body weight squats in the evenings before showering. So getting back with actual iron and whatnot is much anticipated.

Last edited:
Someone posted the cottage cheese "desert" type recipe awhile ago I tried out last week was pretty good

1 cup cottage cheese
PB
Little bit of sugar free pudding
Blend in blender and chill

I used choc pudding and it tasted like peanut butter choc desert filling

LEG DAY

LEGGGGGGOOOOO

devil.gif

You're setting yourself up for dissapointment, you're talking about 40lbs in a span of 10 weeks.

Can it be done? yes, using harmful diuretics, but doubt you can pull it off in a healthy manner.

Still fluctuating between 225-230, granted, haven't exactly been watching what I eat. Friday weigh in 225, Monday weigh in 228. Vegas this weekend, then it's strict eating plan from 9/2 until Turkey Day.

Did my chest today as well. Threw in some shoulders for good measure. Rec center is gonna be hella crowded for the next couple weeks

I'm about to kill my chest and squeeze in some abs, then a quick 400 cals on the elliptical.

Omar Isuf - very technical, goes deep into anatomy/form, function of muscles and how to target them correctly; praises "Athletic Aesthetic" look/ a character/ entertaining - I

Elliot Hulse- technical and form junkie, large focus on strength ( former strongman) and making the strongest version of you

I'd say these two ^^ know what they are talking about the most

TMW - bodybuilding 101, "they did it so can you" mentality; funny/ entertaining

POG - great advice on how to/what to lift/ entertainment; cool doods

Low carb cory - will help you get shredded if you're at a low bf %, fasting expert; has a history of losing his mind on cam ( showed poop, predicted the end of the world)
laugh.gif

I think this is a good line up, good to get info from all circles (bb, powerlifters, athletic look, ripped look)

then you can choose what your goals are
Much respect dude. Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom