STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I was wondering if someone can help me with a workout plan

I haven't worked out all semester long due to classes, and getting my EMT cert. So I'm in rough shape

Basically I'm looking for a workout that i can go HAM for the next 30 days...The reason is because I'll be a wild-land FF this summer and it's suggested I be in the best shape possible

Can I get some ideas going on?

Crossfit or HIIT...

Pepper your angus.

I'm like stuntman, refused to count calories due to believing its obsessive. Downloaded myfitnesspal app, counting begins tomorrow.

Just got back from Vegas, first time I kept it relatively clean eating wise. Even bought apples atWalgreens on the strip cause I needed carbs. :pimp:. No beer, straight whiskey the whole time. Still went ham in all other areas. :pimp:

Same here, basically his plus a few beers. Going cut crazy this next month though, 30 won't catch me slippin.

my cut is going along nicely, probably in 3 weeks i'll look just like that.
that feel when you're summer time ready :smokin

and counting calories is really not that hard when you have software like myfitnesspal available

Last edited:
went on my cruise last week for 8 days. Cruise food is horrible, this is a breakdown:

Salmon with broccoli, or asparagus
Steak (medium well) baked potato with asparagus
Roasted Duck, it wasnt seasoned too well
Grilled Chicken with Carrots

They had a Johnny Rockets on the boat, $5 would get you all-u-can-eat. I ate 1 burger and fries with a sprite. I was full and never ate there again

While on the excursions, I ate at Authentic Italian Restaurants. Pizza in Rome and Naples and Lasagna in Florence with a Gelatto afterward, all the walking while in France and Italy was great cardio

The boat had a gym was there 4 days as it had a 6am to 10pm hours and some of the excursions were 9-10hrs (including the distance from port to the city)

.Stepped on the scale yesterday when I got back to DC and didnt gain any weight. :smokin

resuming my cut on tomorrow. Jet lag is a #$@% (6hr time difference plus an 7 hr flight)

I love this thread I lurk everyday, I'm down 27lbs so far all my shirts are starting to look like moo moo's, but i ain't mad

Been doing mostly cardio I gotta start lifting heavy

Back at it after a memorial day of cheating :lol:.
No more cheating for me...except maybe some alcohol here and there on weekends. Time to buckle down. Florida in august.

And i know that struggle rook. Indoor soccer tuesday night and wednesday nights and outdoor on sunday...while still trying to maintain calories and lift.....the struggle is real

Football (Soccer) season finishes for me this weekend, Then I can bulk for a few months, cannot wait :smokin

Looks like my ppl wanna extend my bday weekend another week so this weekend is going to be a challenge to keep in moderation fitness wise. :lol:

Gonna get legs in today. Good amount of cardio to burn off the weekend madness as well.

Any program with shortcut in the title is a gimmick.

Hardwork and strict diet trumps all.

Obviously.

The name is just to grab people's attention. It came with a diet plan and the typical BB.com-induced supp plan that no one follows.

As far as results, it had its moments. I wasnt a fan of shoulder day after chest day, as I felt it never gave my joints any rest. And Deadlifts and squats on the same day wasn't for me. I love to split up the major 4 lifts.

6 days a week lifting was great though.

I usually do stiff legged deadlifts on my leg day, but I concur. Regular deadlifts right after squats was a bit much. Squatting *** to grass with cardioacceleration followed by deadlifting with cardioacceleration will definitely burn a ton of calories, but beyond that I just couldn't rationalize doing it.

This is coming from someone who respects Stoppani a lot.

Obviously.

The name is just to grab people's attention. It came with a diet plan and the typical BB.com-induced supp plan that no one follows.

As far as results, it had its moments. I wasnt a fan of shoulder day after chest day, as I felt it never gave my joints any rest. And Deadlifts and squats on the same day wasn't for me. I love to split up the major 4 lifts.

6 days a week lifting was great though.
Yeah but I go HAM when I'm lifting so I aint got no time to be jumping rope or running in place between sets 
laugh.gif

The gym was dead yesterday even during peak time..im sure today will be completely opp and be more crowded then usual..esp with the 90+ heat were gonna have :/

The gym was dead yesterday even during peak time..im sure today will be completely opp and be more crowded then usual..esp with the 90+ heat were gonna have :/
It's usually less crowded during heat here. One time I cycled all the way to my gym (~10 miles) only to see a note on the door "CLOSED DUE TO HEAT".

It was only 90°F. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
is it possible to find LA Fitness membership deals online? or is the only thing you can do is try to negotiate instore? Or are there any NT Brahs with hook ups?

It's usually less crowded during heat here. One time I cycled all the way to my gym (~10 miles) only to see a note on the door "CLOSED DUE TO HEAT".

It was only 90°F. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 @ closin when its only 90..they must not wanna pay that A/C bill...but really there isnt anything u can do when its 90+ and humid out except swim or hit the gym..most the runners come in since i guess its too hot for em to run outside causing it to overcrowd

is it possible to find LA Fitness membership deals online? or is the only thing you can do is try to negotiate instore? Or are there any NT Brahs with hook ups?
I use to work there until i moved to a more hardcore gym for Personal Training..but LA Fit lowered their monthly bill from $40 to $30 and u can negotiate 0 signup fee especially since its almost summer (their slow time)

Or

You can do what my gf did and pay $240ish upfront for 2 years which is obviously $10/m

I use to work there until i moved to a more hardcore gym for Personal Training..but LA Fit lowered their monthly bill from $40 to $30 and u can negotiate 0 signup fee especially since its almost summer (their slow time)

Or

You can do what my gf did and pay $240ish upfront for 2 years which is obviously $10/m

How does the 240 thing work, this is something they offer everywhere? Or is something I have to negotiate?

Looks like my ppl wanna extend my bday weekend another week so this weekend is going to be a challenge to keep in moderation fitness wise. :lol:

Gonna get legs in today. Good amount of cardio to burn off the weekend madness as well.

hahaha bro my birthday is this saturday, so I'm definitely in the same boat at you. People been asking me for 2 weeks now where we're going lol. gotta keep this diet in check. Good thing is I'm not a big beer drinker, I'm a whiskey guy, so i mean, that doesnt bloat me, but I'm sure there's some cals in there somewhere. but we just gotta stay mindful of what's what, but also accept that a weekend or two won't have lose all deeeeez gainzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom