STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It depends on which part of the country, but the epicenter is Medellin/Antioquia and its worse here.

Primarily because the competition is fierce, but also due to social dynamics and the history of trophy women, which dates back to the old narco culture.

If you're a solid 7 you're gonna do what you can to compete with the abundance of 8's and 9's. That's an oversimplification, but it's true and also unfortunate, a lot of beautiful women get work done that don't need it.

End of the day we're still talking about a small minority of women, but it's noticeable relative to Miami or Vegas or wealthy California suburbs.
I figured it's really sad. like I don't mind them having plastics and all just to get better, but the abundance of botched or ugly make-overs doesn't seem to be worth the investment. hell I don't know what women see themselves looking like Donald Duck or having an over-inflated chest or buns and consider themselves a lot more beautiful. saw a few women with nicely done buns but for some reason I feel nauseated like there is something wrong with it.

I figured it's really sad. like I don't mind them having plastics and all just to get better, but the abundance of botched or ugly make-overs doesn't seem to be worth the investment. hell I don't know what women see themselves looking like Donald Duck or having an over-inflated chest or buns and consider themselves a lot more beautiful. saw a few women with nicely done buns but for some reason I feel nauseated like there is something wrong with it.

Oh it gets even sadder. There are world class plastic surgeons in Colombia and across the border in Venezuela. But the work pays less and there's less consumer wealth to spend on it, plus government regulation and control is essentially zero.

Women regularly die post-op from botched surgery out here, we not talking bad aesthetics. Sometimes they're American tourist, only time it makes the news or sparks an investigation.

was having some interesting sensations with my right knee for the past couple weeks so haven’t been deadlifting or squatting heavy with full range in about a month, just partials with limited range of motion…felt good this week so worked up to some close to max attempts, going to see how my benchpress feels tonight 😬

6/6 this week :smokin One Of the major benefits is that it has really helped with my sleep and energy throughout the day.

this is days of the week? is that a sustainable frequency for you?

went to the gym thinking i was going to attempt a pr for bench press but my body had other plans…for some reason after doing some reps at 135 & some modest weight biceps curls my arms felt really tight, almost like they were going to go numb, it was kinda bearable but it really threw me off, this has never happened before…i’m thinking it’s because i don’t benchpress often & i started the workout with them

this is days of the week? is that a sustainable frequency for you?

It actually is :lol: Thats my baseline whenever I’m working out regularly. Keep in mind though I’m *usually* not going to the gym nor am I going beast mode like y’all in here :lol: In fact, a lot of it, or at least the most time consuming part, is the cardio/HIIT. I’ve been tracking all my workouts in an Excel sheet for the past 3 years so I can definitely tell my strength needs some work. My endurance is fairly solid but I haven’t gotten to any of the rides or classes that I know kicked my *** in the past so we’ll see in the coming weeks.

My biggest problem is consistency because I’m constantly having to deal with fundamental changes to my schedule and lots of business travel the past few years. I think I’m finally in a spot where things are as stable as they are going to get so I’m trying to adapt to this new world order as best I can

E80020F2-25CB-4F54-971D-830B0C79DF89.jpeg

officially sold my plates on fb marketplace.

Just need to sell my bar, bench, and rack next

. :lol: .. i workout harder when yambs are close in proximity. politics over punani like umar say lol

I become the fitness version of Jordan Poole around baddies whenever I’m on a cardio machine and there are yambs are in the vicinity. Looking like I’m training for the Olympics and **** :lol: Aside from a few machines, the yambs are one of the top things I miss about the gym. Now I just gotta settle for the same ole Nike Training Club trainers |l

. :lol: .. i workout harder when yambs are close in proximity. politics over punani like umar say lol

I ignore all these broads unless they open their mouths to speak. I assume if they’re not talking they’re not interested like that, and there’s so many of them I’m not tripping of any one of them.
unimpressed.png

I still get the +10 boost to Strength from the son of pride though.
mjgrin.png

Some of these girls act surprised when I don’t let them use something or don’t speed over like The Flash if they miss a lift.

😂😂😂 joooookes!

they kept it light but 😮‍💨 not for nothing tho, this can be a ‘struggle’ for anyone who was more of an athlete than into fitness. training like an athlete isn’t necessarily sufficient to actually achieve great body composition or even in some cases sustainable as it can be more risky/variable…but training like a bodybuilder or for aesthetics is high key boring & tedious

Last edited:
😂😂😂 joooookes!

they kept it light but 😮‍💨 not for nothing tho, this can be a ‘struggle’ for anyone who was more of an athlete than into fitness. training like an athlete isn’t necessarily sufficient to actually achieve great body composition or even in some cases sustainable as it can be more risky/variable…but training like a bodybuilder or for aesthetics is high key boring & tedious
miss being 300+lbs lifting washing machines and breaking lawn chairs. 215 now and doing high intensity is boring for real for real.

Back
Top Bottom