STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

speaking of teeth, my upper 2nd molar cracked today and almost half of it broke off. so the inner part is exposed and had to book a dental appointment as quick as possible, hopefully within days. not sure if I wanted to save it or just have it extracted. maybe going for the latter.

Last edited:
i’m sure there’s men that might be emasculated by a woman that’s is such brolic/diesel…but for me personally, and i’d guess for it’s similar for most dudes, a woman being that hardbody/swole & lean just isn’t very attractive, definitely would prefer a chic that slightly out of shape than that far over into the muscle category; that said she isn’t unattractive in the face and i’m sure there are dudes that love that

I don't love it but I don't mind it either.

Outta shape women are not attractive to me, and fat chicks are a no-go, so a broad like this is still better than those sloppy alternatives to me.

(Also, if she's not in contest/stage/phootshoot shape year-round, even better.)

Outta shape women are not attractive to me, and fat chicks are a no-go, so a broad like this is still better than those sloppy alternatives to me.

especially if one also has a pretty face, that is a plus factor. no offense to the manly looking female but I'd be intimidated if the woman looks more manly than me facially speaking. I don't mind her if she has an Arnold body, just not those miserable slobs on "My 600 lb life" .

yea everyone has there own preferences, i was just moreso replying to the emasculation angle…i don’t think it is wild to say that most men prefer a more feminine representation & the further up on the that ‘muscle mommy’ spectrum a woman gets the more niche her appeal, to the extent her face isn’t on the exceptionally cute to super attractive side…

for me the only uber athletic women (i don’t consider most sporty women volleyball payers & the like as extremely athletic) i ever find attractive in terms of their physique are track & field/sprinters…some women who get heavy into lifting get that blocky look, like crossfit chicks 😬

yea everyone has there own preferences, i was just moreso replying to the emasculation angle…i don’t think it is wild to say that most men prefer a more feminine representation & the further up on the that ‘muscle mommy’ spectrum a woman gets the more niche her appeal, to the extent her face isn’t on the exceptionally cute to super attractive side…

for me the only uber athletic women (i don’t consider most sporty women volleyball payers & the like as extremely athletic) i ever find attractive in terms of their physique are track & field/sprinters…some women who get heavy into lifting get that blocky look, like crossfit chicks 😬
I love the gymnast type. Those hips, butt and legs are killers.

IMG_20230320_095439848.jpg

Don't know if I'll do another one anytime soon, but at least I can say I did my first one.

Going now, but starting to not look forward to back days now.. way too many pull downs and rows, **** be having me wasted by the time I’m done :lol:

Back
Top Bottom