STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How long did you guys take off to get your wisdom teeth ripped out?

Getting 3 out monday, 2 impacted up top. Thinking 2 days since they said I could work in two days.

Had left side and right side removed about two years apart.

First procedure I took a few days off and felt it too.

Second procedure felt like nothing. I went to team training that very night.

You taking that down pa?

jackie-chan-the-foreigner.gif

Had left side and right side removed about two years apart.

First procedure I took a few days off and felt it too.

Second procedure felt like nothing. I went to team training that very night.

Nice, I feel like it gets blown out of proportion or people say it’s bad who never really had any other surgery.

At the gym now and I feel like ****.

Dropping lbs and reps like crazy. Second set and thinking about calling it a day. Not sure wtf ia happening.

not to be too cliche but it’s a marathon, so every session won’t be a winner…so long as you are consistent a singular session doesn’t break you so if you aren’t feeling it perfect opportunity to switch up for that day & get some less focused/intense work in…maybe mobility or something you can go easy with, or just leave early make it a rest day…

if you really are feeling unusually off it could be that you are stressed in some way, in need of a deload, maybe sleep, or nutrition was off for the last day but definitely try to figure out why

I mean...she not ugly.

Just comes down to if you want your woman more shredded than you 🤷🏾‍♂️

She's a pro (semi-pro) athlete and I'm not so I should hope she's more shredded than me.
mjlol.png

That'd be like dudes not chopping down a tree or Hulk smashing a broad that makes more paper than them.
manny.png

Either way it's not that deep. It's 2023 and she's on SM so I'm sure her DMs ain't empty.

Nice, I feel like it gets blown out of proportion or people say it’s bad who never really had any other surgery.

Yea bro it's really nothing. Think the only reason I was out for a couple of days the first time is because I was hopped up on Vicodin. The second time they only gave me Tylenol with the whole change in tenor surround medically prescribed opiates. :lol:

**** just in the realm of oral/maxillofacial surgery, wisdom teeth extraction does not compare to the UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) surgery I had to fix my mild obstructive sleep apnea.

That recovery was a 10 day nightmare.

not to be too cliche but it’s a marathon, so every session won’t be a winner…so long as you are consistent a singular session doesn’t break you so if you aren’t feeling it perfect opportunity to switch up for that day & get some less focused/intense work in…maybe mobility or something you can go easy with, or just leave early make it a rest day…

if you really are feeling unusually off it could be that you are stressed in some way, in need of a deload, maybe sleep, or nutrition was off for the last day but definitely try to figure out why
After finished early and left the gym, I kept thinking to why I felt like 💩. At first I thought my sleep was off, but I had bad nights before and never bother me. I also had a good day meal wise yesterday so it couldn't be that. Now Im having a slight sore discomfort on my triceps and I realized that yesterday I went super heavy on both Bis and Tris as I was feeling it.

I'm thinking my tris didn't get the rest needed and couldn't help on chest today. Everything felt so heavy.... that's the only thing that it could be.

Yea bro it's really nothing. Think the only reason I was out for a couple of days the first time is because I was hopped up on Vicodin. The second time they only gave me Tylenol with the whole change in tenor surround medically prescribed opiates. :lol:

**** just in the realm of oral/maxillofacial surgery, wisdom teeth extraction does not compare to the UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) surgery I had to fix my mild obstructive sleep apnea.

That recovery was a 10 day nightmare.

Yeah dude actually going in your face sounds pretty bad…

They’re giving my hydrocodone too. :lol: kind of surprised me with the current drug climate.

Getting 3 out monday, 2 impacted up top. Thinking 2 days since they said I could work in two days.
3 days. never got mine pulled out though and had to suffer 3 days tearing out of your gums. very painful and had one of the worst migraine and some fever just going thru it. pain medication didn't help that much. might as well should have sedated me or get high to just not feel it.

Got all four pulled at once (none impacted).

Recovery started off fine but I had to go to the ER since
they cut my sinus on the way out and one of the sites wouldn't stop bleeding after a few days. Face was all swollen on that side and the blood clots didn't hold.

I had perc fives and vitamin m.

Pops had to get his cut apart and extracted in pieces so it could be worse.
holeup.png

She's a pro (semi-pro) athlete and I'm not so I should hope she's more shredded than me.
mjlol.png

That'd be like dudes not chopping down a tree or Hulk smashing a broad that makes more paper than them.
manny.png

Either way it's not that deep. It's 2023 and she's on SM so I'm sure her DMs ain't empty.

Idk big bro. Some dudes have a problem with it.

Like a pride thing or they feel emasculated.

That is just ego speaking. For me, I find them gals attractive. I wouldn't mind myself getting carried by a gal on my wedding day. 😆

i’m sure there’s men that might be emasculated by a woman that’s is such brolic/diesel…but for me personally, and i’d guess for it’s similar for most dudes, a woman being that hardbody/swole & lean just isn’t very attractive, definitely would prefer a chic that slightly out of shape than that far over into the muscle category; that said she isn’t unattractive in the face and i’m sure there are dudes that love that

Back
Top Bottom