STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

this is the problem with fitness wannabe influencers.

you can put me in any gym and imma work. I don’t need fancy pants equipments. **** the more beat up they are the better honestly.

i can understand their perspective, altho i definitely think from appearances it looked perfectly suitable…but i think their expectations, the ‘vibe’ of the gym, and the price probably made it untenable

this is the problem with fitness wannabe influencers.

you can put me in any gym and imma work. I don’t need fancy pants equipments. **** the more beat up they are the better honestly.

$50 day pass? That's highway trade rape.
dead.png

I'm driving all though the "hood" this week because I'm OT and my hotel has a spa and fitness center but no squat racks.
snoop.png

The hell do I care if a gym is spacious and has plenty of functional equipment if stuff isn't all shiny and brand new?

The hell wants to listen to gym music anyways?
mjtf.png

I agree with @ Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu .

I'm driving all though the "hood" this week because I'm OT and my hotel has a spa and fitness center but no squat racks.
snoop.png

The hell do I care if a gym is spacious and has plenty of functional equipment if stuff isn't all shiny and brand new?

The hell wants to listen to gym music anyways?
mjtf.png

I agree with @ Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu .

The only thing I give a **** about is quantity of squat racks. :lol:

F68BB237-EF24-412A-A4BD-7BD53E5E7696.jpeg

when the lockdown happened I was using buckets sitting on top of a desk as my squat rack.

Real ones are going to get it in regardless.

Last edited:
The only thing I give a **** about is quantity of squat racks. :lol:

First gym I went to (an AF) only had 2 racks (with a broad hip thrusting in one), no DL plats, and no hex plates, just weird metal ones the size of bumpers.
hhh4.png

I suspected something was off based on how narrow the storefront was.

Today is DL day. Only saw two bars, they prolly can't fit more than 4 wheels a side.
shaq2.png

I didn't even bother to open up the junior gym bag, I just grabbed my **** and drove 4 miles down the road to another one.
unimpressed.png

Been going for late night/early morning runs depending on my schedule. This came on last night on the shuffle

Diff feeling when you out there and there's really no one on road, the odd car or city bus on the main roads. I enjoy it, funny cuz I used to hate running.

No gym? But why Sway?
picard.png

To to keep it 100... I am currently a starving artist. I literally have zero dollars. I wrote a book about healing( 2018 )... after being diagnosed with terminal cancer( 2016 ). Since a few of the methods I used to heal (chakra balancing, medical cannabis, plant based diet) were taboo at the time... my book... and myself... were laughed at, shamed, and ignored. During the pandemic... I moved to the country in TX with my girl. At that time we both decided to fully exchange wealth for health... and continue to BOTH apply the healing method I used in my book. She quit her job teaching... cashed in all of her investments... bought her time... and began to re-chase her dream... which was dance. I continued to train. She went from dancing locally in TX... to teaching and working at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy in LA. I have stayed here... stayed boring... but gotten in really, really good shape. We are both staying in maximum shape and waiting for the things we used to heal to no longer become taboo... so eventually... my health... and how WE healed and remain healthy... can be applied by others.... via my book... and my art... which is my book... and my physical self. Once that happens... my health will be exchanged for wealth... and I will no longer be a starving artist. Until then... it is no gym... and grind time outside.

Also.... like Austin Rivers, Kyle Kuzma, and others have said... highlight culture has absolutely killed the game of basketball. The purity is gone. The camera phone is the independent variable that has totally changed and ruined the game. It is literally a different game. Even though I am very, very good at basketball can play literally anywhere... I do not want to play competitively anywhere anymore... due to what the game has become... pretty much everywhere... especially local gyms. Until people start playing for the love again... and not to embarrass others... even though I can totally embarrass people who try to embarrass others... I will just stay prepared alone... until real basketball comes back.

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF

I appreciate you acknowledging the work I put in.

The reason I show my results is because I want to encourage others to apply how I mentally and physically train to THEIR passion. My girl has done it with dance. I want everyone who plays any sport.... to balance their emotions... use their food as fuel... and to focus... to become the best version of themselves too.

The order processing time for some of this equipment is stupid.
stopitslime.png

I cancelled another 13mm Inzer for my 2nd gym back I had placed back in November. These fools didn't expect to fulfill the order until maybe February.
jKKyKN6

It's not a "primary" belt anyways so I might as well find another SBD belt and keep it squatting.

@アキラ

stopitslime.png

I cancelled another 13mm Inzer for my 2nd gym back I had placed back in November. These fools didn't expect to fulfill the order until maybe February.
jKKyKN6

It's not a "primary" belt anyways so I might as well find another SBD belt and keep it squatting.

@アキラ
I got this years ago and never used it, need to sell it , not sure if u need 13mm

Forever Lever Belt™ 10MM
BLACK
LARGE(34-38)

I got this years ago and never used it, need to sell it , not sure if u need 13mm

Forever Lever Belt™ 10MM
BLACK
LARGE(34-38)

Nah bro, it's gotta be the 13. I already have (2) 10mm belts ready for this bag.

Hell, I already have a 13mm Inzer and gave one away. This would be my third one overall.

combo gd combo gd your cancer wasn’t terminal then after all?? Sheesh
My cancer would have been terminal... if my patterns in life were terminal.

Changing my thought patterns... changed the results of my actions... and in turn changed the results of my body.

The first thing I did was kill my ego.
E + GO = Energy to Go

Instead of directing my energy to go to appeasing the world in a negative way... I redirected literally all of my energy to appeasing myself... without negatively effecting others or the world in a negative way.

Prior to cancer... my self love was selfish.
After cancer... my self love became aligned with the self love of everyone.

The next thing I did was break down the stagnant emotion inside of me.
Emotion = Energy in Motion

Instead of directing my energy to constantly eating and digesting bad food that my body could not cumulatively digest over a lifetime... I terminated that pattern... and changed my diet... to food that helped me break down, digest, and release stagnant emotion inside of me... that was ultimately my cancer... and that was ultimately literally holding me down. Continuously keeping my food... and the Energy in Motion... or emotion... inside of me fluid... keeps my body fluid... and not stagnant. Instead of being a cancer... and dying because of what emotion was inside of me.... I became a can-sir... because of what emotion is now out of me... and what emotions... or foods... continuously flow through me.

Last edited:
stopitslime.png

jKKyKN6

@アキラ
Not sure your size, but this place has XL up.

Little physique update. Almost hit my goal of 200. Sitting at 202-203 right now. I think I’m gonna push a little further and try to get to at least 12% bf. Hopefully that’ll be somewhere between 190-195 because I’m starting to lose my mind on this cut lol. Really looking forward to getting stronger and putting on some good quality size when I bulk

230BED62-0C30-489F-8129-9A8925491CC1.jpeg

B244E8A7-AF78-4FD2-B873-9C2C37035F81.jpeg

I wish the scale was showing more results but i been working od hard this year and one non scale victory got ny bo checked, was right off of ideal like 123/81 when I know as recently as a few months ago my **** had gotten into like 150+/100something or maybe 90something but it was scary high. Its 1am and since I cant sleep anyways (chronic insomnia plus took a pre before going to the gym and just doing 30 minutes of cardio a few hours) I’m a just go do another 30 on the treadmill or bike at least and these stretches my trainer gave me to open up my hips

I wish the scale was showing more results but i been working od hard this year and one non scale victory got ny bo checked, was right off of ideal like 123/81 when I know as recently as a few months ago my **** had gotten into like 150+/100something or maybe 90something but it was scary high. Its 1am and since I cant sleep anyways (chronic insomnia plus took a pre before going to the gym and just doing 30 minutes of cardio a few hours) I’m a just go do another 30 on the treadmill or bike at least and these stretches my trainer gave me to open up my hips
you got bp problems? I'm hitting 160s/105s on a frequency nowadays and had to do maintenance for now til I drop to a more advisable weight. just came home tonight from a family gathering and talked to a son-in-law who was morbidly obese when we last saw him. he doesn't look his former self and looked way way way smaller now and fit as hell. he was scaling at 238 lbs just 6 months ago before he went thru some drastic lifestyle changes. now, he weighs in around 153 lbs which is lighter than my optimal weight from 2013 which was 159 lbs. I guess it's not that too late for us even if he's a generation younger than me. if he can do it, so do we. just some hardcore discipline. he's doing 6 portion size meals with 3 hr interval coupled with gym work/cardio. also, showed me his before/after pics. massive difference. from 40% body fat down to 12% body fat. challenge accepted.

I too am morbidly obese so yes and abusing cafffeine and diet pills (which i have significantly cut back) + coq10 + a beets supplement is all Ive done. Well I have worked out every day of 2023, 10k + steps a day, logged calories typically around 1900 or less only broke 2000 like twice, so obviously that also entails minimizing processed and junk foods as well. Only lost a few lbs per the scale but i can tell how some of my clothes are not fitting results are happening i am just being impatient. Fwiw I am 6 ft 283 rn, would look amazing at 233 and thatd be around 16% bf per my Inbody scan

Little physique update. Almost hit my goal of 200. Sitting at 202-203 right now. I think I’m gonna push a little further and try to get to at least 12% bf. Hopefully that’ll be somewhere between 190-195 because I’m starting to lose my mind on this cut lol. Really looking forward to getting stronger and putting on some good quality size when I bulk

230BED62-0C30-489F-8129-9A8925491CC1.jpeg

B244E8A7-AF78-4FD2-B873-9C2C37035F81.jpeg

was a bulk/putting on size always the plan?

you got bp problems? I'm hitting 160s/105s on a frequency nowadays and had to do maintenance for now til I drop to a more advisable weight. just came home tonight from a family gathering and talked to a son-in-law who was morbidly obese when we last saw him. he doesn't look his former self and looked way way way smaller now and fit as hell. he was scaling at 238 lbs just 6 months ago before he went thru some drastic lifestyle changes. now, he weighs in around 153 lbs which is lighter than my optimal weight from 2013 which was 159 lbs. I guess it's not that too late for us even if he's a generation younger than me. if he can do it, so do we. just some hardcore discipline. he's doing 6 portion size meals with 3 hr interval coupled with gym work/cardio. also, showed me his before/after pics. massive difference. from 40% body fat down to 12% body fat. challenge accepted.

85 lbs in 24 weeks is impressive! hopefully he keeps things in check!

I too am morbidly obese so yes and abusing cafffeine and diet pills (which i have significantly cut back) + coq10 + a beets supplement is all Ive done. Well I have worked out every day of 2023, 10k + steps a day, logged calories typically around 1900 or less only broke 2000 like twice, so obviously that also entails minimizing processed and junk foods as well. Only lost a few lbs per the scale but i can tell how some of my clothes are not fitting results are happening i am just being impatient. Fwiw I am 6 ft 283 rn, would look amazing at 233 and thatd be around 16% bf per my Inbody scan

if y’all aren’t already, maxing out/prioritizing your protein (basically around a 1:1 gram bodyweight lb ratio or your goal bodyweight) with as much being from whole food as possible (altho there is research that if you get up in that higher range of +150g the sources are less important) and more strength training vs cardio. which will definitely be slower compared to cardio but less restrictive in terms of diet & result in less loose skin, has more controls in terms of progressive loading & more forgiving in terms of frequency of activity necessary; with the benefit of building more muscle.

stay hydrated, lift heavy/smartly, keep the cardio light (save the intense stuff for when the goal is really in sight) like short walks after meals, and be consistent with your plan, good luck gentlemen!!

Back
Top Bottom