STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Supplements or steroids? Never heard of it from sups. Steroids can do it to you.

Getting your body fat to an extremely low level can also do it to you.
Well citrulline/beta alanine/beet root in pwo gives massive pump when working out, even down there I’ve noticed. When I stopped using pwo my drive hasn’t been the same. Stopped protein powder also. Or maybe just coincidence

Might just be a coincidence. Doesn't sound like you're on anything serious.

I thought I read where citrulline was supposed to boost your sex drive. If you stopped taking it, that might just bring things back down to normal. About all I can really think of.

Might just be a coincidence. Doesn't sound like you're on anything serious.

I thought I read where citrulline was supposed to boost your sex drive. If you stopped taking it, that might just bring things back down to normal. About all I can really think of.
citrulline, L-Arginine & the like tend to cause me to wake up like I am a very young man again. they also tend to give me a feeling of malaise/tiredness so I stopped taking them often, could see where that could effect sex drive. unsure if this is due to the effect they have on blood pressure (lower) or if it's due to their allegedly causing asthma attacks in certain ppl, I've been told I have intermittent asthma but not until mid 30's so I think it's another pulmonary dysfunction (PFTs were normal, unsure if I told this story elsewhere so sorry if it's a repeat). they make me a bit moody too - rage, sad but also generally good/better than I usually feel. not as strong/consistent as prescription psychotropic drugs but they def have effects on mood, unpredictable really. have read that they can make bi-polar or w/e it's called these days worse but I don't have that. have also read of ppl saying that medication for cardiac issues (beta blockers) alleviated their depression which I found interesting. I'd be careful ya'll, it was mentioned in another thread that those types of supplements can be tainted w/other stuff, similar to what you hear about gas station male enhancement pills.

Last edited:
You been to DMV Iron in Alexandria?

Super dope gym. Just visited last Saturday.
How much was the day pass? I was just out that way last week. I dont have many work assignments in Alexandria but next time I have a DC Job i'll leave a little early and head out there.

Anyone ever stop taking supplements and your sex drive dropped with it?
I had didn't take all my stuff for a couple weeks once and I noticed I just really wasn't energized or in the mood.

Back at 24hr this week.

Man I've lost so much from being off a year. Back on the grind. Need to reup on supplements and some preworkout. Looking forward to cali being back open next week

my one and only meal yesterday.
Atkins Endulge Coconut Bar and Water.
192314544_186965349983998_4438255782483956928_n.jpg

Bout to hop back on IF. Gonna do 18 - 6 again. Think the only reason I got off was I enjoyed snacking late at night when it was video games or Netflix time.

This vid can further explain the benefits for anyone who cares. I gotta say 48 - 72 hours can get a bit rough. Did 48 once. I was struggling towards the end of that :lol:

When I do longer fasts yeah for some reason that 48 hour mark is rough, but it's somehow better after you get past it.

Bout to hop back on IF. Gonna do 18 - 6 again. Think the only reason I got off was I enjoyed snacking late at night when it was video games or Netflix time.

This vid can further explain the benefits for anyone who cares. I gotta say 48 - 72 hours can get a bit rough. Did 48 once. I was struggling towards the end of that :lol:

Longest I’ve done was 36hrs multiple times. I still do black coffee, tea, or gallons of water to keep me going.

Bells of steel has such good customer service.

I ordered a roller cup from them a while back but then they emailed me saying they don't have a record of me buying their racks and that their roller cups are only compatible with their racks.

Went ahead and canceled the order and saved me the trouble. Great service letting me know in advance.

Screenshot_20210608-125030_Instagram.jpg

New pre workout. Flavor is bussin
Does it have creatine? How the BA?

You like? Flavor? Focus?

I use ghost legend. Would be down for a new thang. Something good. Good flavor. Sour. Good BA. No creatine. Doesn't cause acne lol.

For you guys that eat one meal a day, how do you stop the cravings? I’m going to try it out.

Sometimes you just gotta tough it out. It gets easier.

If you're talking IF, setting up the eating time where it's easiest for you matters. Usually this is something in the range of 12 - 6pm. Maybe 12 - 8pm or 2 - 8pm. I just got back on. I eat twice a day.

In the evenings try to find something to do to take your mind off food till bedtime.

Back
Top Bottom