STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's everyone's thoughts on walking in front of someone while they're doing their set?

My thoughts is don't do it unless you're trying to grab or put back an equipment. But if you're just walking walk behind them
I walk in front of someone today doing their row on the dumbbells rack.. :smh:

Move to the empty bench that's right behind you..

Screenshot_2021-05-20-12-16-17.png

Ready for summer

Finally back in the gym for a week now. My mind muscle connection has came a long way but it’s still difficult for me to target my middle back. Any tips?

Finally back in the gym for a week now. My mind muscle connection has came a long way but it’s still difficult for me to target my middle back. Any tips?
Lighter weight, wider stance, shoulders back at the beginning, chest out, pull

What's everyone's thoughts on walking in front of someone while they're doing their set?

My thoughts is don't do it unless you're trying to grab or put back an equipment. But if you're just walking walk behind them
In front of the mirror? If they're in my way, I don't care at all about it. They shouldnt work that close to the mirror and block the weights. Consideration is a 2 way street.

my gym finally decided to open all the cardio equipment up. no more spacing out. (which really made no sense anyway since u were allowed to workout with a mask) only see about 1 or 2 people wearing mask a day. I havent been yelled at for working out too hard in like a month now lol. still probably going to switch back to Golds in July/August.
still doing keto. I like the lifestyle. but theres some days when my daughter just snacking it up and she offers me her goldfish. that temptation is hard to fight lol. most people crave sweets. i always crave crackers. water crackers. goldfish. wheat thins. saltines. dont matter. my last cheat day i damn near crushed an entire bag of smore goldfish and cheeseits

Personally, I find gyms that were allowed to open in the past that requires masks to be stupid. I knew the safety concerns but find it counterproductive especially with gym workouts where proper breathing is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom