STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

all schools been canceled here. no gatherings over 250 people. public health officials have called for an emergency bulk week

Work just got canceled for a week,

**** the gym, I ain’t stepping foot in one lol.

So I have psoriatic arthritis in my knee, which is caused by psoriasis which basically causes your body to produce unnecessary inflammation (among other things) and last week I had a stomach bug and was throwing up/ not eating much and man I gotta say my knee hasn’t felt better in more than a year. I know fasting can help with inflammation and other things so it really got me thinking about incorporating some into my eating habits. Def gonna try

I’m gonna bring it up to my doctor next time I go and see if he looks at me crazy :lol:

I'm going to workout today. But Reggie Bush moves will be made once I hear the slightest snort, wheeze, hand motion to the face.

I'm going to workout today. But Reggie Bush moves will be made once I hear the slightest snort, wheeze, hand motion to the face.

i heard a trainer telling his client not to shake his hand cause he was sick yesterday. almost drop kicked his ***...

We’re not required to go to class for 5 weeks but the school is still open. Can’t wait until I can finally get an empty squat rack

getback getback hows your lower back?

I think last time I said my recovery was 4-6 weeks. I think I would actually say it was 6-8 weeks. I’m good now and am shocked at how much strength I retained

So I have psoriatic arthritis in my knee, which is caused by psoriasis which basically causes your body to produce unnecessary inflammation (among other things) and last week I had a stomach bug and was throwing up/ not eating much and man I gotta say my knee hasn’t felt better in more than a year. I know fasting can help with inflammation and other things so it really got me thinking about incorporating some into my eating habits. Def gonna try

I’m gonna bring it up to my doctor next time I go and see if he looks at me crazy :lol:

I have osteoarthritis in my right ankle. For the past 6 months I have been fasting for 16 hours a day and only eating within a 8 hour window. I have lost about 5 pounds and inches in my waist. I feel more alert during the day and refreshed during my workouts.

Give it a try. The vast majority of us don't need 3 meals a day anyway. I basically have one meal a day around 3-4pm and call it good. I may snack and 7-8 but nothing heavy.

Gym dead as hell. Some dude walked by me and straight coughed in his hand, me and another dude just looked at each other and were like cmon man! :smh:
Yeah I'm in preparation to go to the gym and I'm not talking about lifting.. "Hand sanitizer, personal wipes,soap"

Because the last time I went to the gym they ran outta hand sanitizer and wipes and soap and they were wondering why they were out and why I was asking for them?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom