STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had my boy take some shots to celebrate my one year of embarking on this journey! (May 27th, 2018)

Since then I've I’m proud to say I’ve lost 68 pounds and 14.25 inches off my waist

D7nTGz4WwAATa3O.jpg

D7nTGz5WkAA0UAl.jpg

Been off the grind for this week as I was celebrating my birthday and this upcoming week will be rough too as I'm traveling again but the grind will continue once I return!

Stay up everyone and hope you all have a blessed week ahead. Let's keep it going :nthat:.

Last edited:
No idea. I’m actually in the market for one that hugs the body so I can rub in it.

Let us know how it is once you get it.

Had my boy take some shots to celebrate my one year of embarking on this journey! (May 27th, 2018)

Since then I've I’m proud to say I’ve lost 68 pounds and 14.25 inches off my waist

D7nTGz4WwAATa3O.jpg

D7nTGz5WkAA0UAl.jpg

Been off the grind for this week as I was celebrating my birthday and this upcoming week will be rough too as I'm traveling again but the grind will continue once I return!

Stay up everyone and hope you all have a blessed week ahead. Let's keep it going :nthat:.
The glo up is legendary.

Now it’s time to pack on some muscle.

Well, I know that some people here aren't going to pay attention to this, super sets and drop sets. He is only doing accessory lifts. His physique is either not natural, or he has superior gene's, the freak of nature that was spoken of....or he has millions of dollars and can afford the best trainers and diet advice. Who needs to curl more than thirty pound dumbbells?
:lol:
I’m gonna go with not natty but regardless it look like he still put in the hard work for his physique

Back
Top Bottom