STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Came in to the gym thinking shoulders today...but my body telling me to do legs. Sitting in the locker room drinking my bang debating :lol:

Reactions: JPS
was thinking about getting one of these. anybody own one of these for their home gym?
i'd probably could use chairs or something similar at home

Get one of these instead

716-rz7wz5L._SY679_.jpg

AC808229-09BB-44BF-ADED-3DDC08374C91.jpeg

Made my own program. Obviously the weights for the top sets increase every week and for the deadlift I just used Ed coan program for that but i added in an extra deadlift day for paused DL

Last edited:
Came in to the gym thinking shoulders today...but my body telling me to do legs. Sitting in the locker room drinking my bang debating :lol:
Hit a compound leg movement then destroy shoulder boulder accessories

Hit a compound leg movement then destroy shoulder boulder accessories
True...but Im not a fan of mixing two muscle groups on a day, its leg day tomorrow anyways.

I did hit calfs today tho, that count? :lol:

Bang is actually getting sued for false claims.

their "super creatine" is supposed to be a liquid creatine but apparently its not creatine at all and your body doesnt absorb it anyways.

they taste good though :lol:

Bang is actually getting sued for false claims.

their "super creatine" is supposed to be a liquid creatine but apparently its not creatine at all and your body doesnt absorb it anyways.

they taste good though :lol:

Ppl love them things, but I knew they were trash when I saw "Super Creatine" and "BCAA Aminos" on the can.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom