STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I just drink water and unless I need caffeine then it’s pwo or coffee.

Unless you count the veggies and fruit I juice because I’m bougie like that.

great push day.

incline bench 195 2x7 and 200 1x7.

new db incline PR with 100 1x5. first time hitting triple digits for db. gotta get my CNS used to this kind of weight. finished it with 90 2x7

You should still train your abs directly. BF% is vital to get them to pop, but like any other muscle they can grow. If you want to maximize your visible abs, you should be training them like you do other body parts.

Never understood the drinking a gallon of water thing. I see dudes holding the gallon jugs all the time.

Shouldn't you just drink when you feel thirsty instead of forcing yourself to drink a set amount daily? I think alot of people don't listen to their body and its needs. They just follow a set plan.

Never understood the drinking a gallon of water thing. I see dudes holding the gallon jugs all the time.

Shouldn't you just drink when you feel thirsty instead of forcing yourself to drink a set amount daily? I think alot of people don't listen to their body and its needs. They just follow a set plan.

i think it depends on the person's body tbh brody. Everyone needs a different amount to remain optimal and perform at their peak.

im one those dudes you mentioned with a gallon lifting :rofl:.

I easily drink like 3 liters at work then I slow down a little after. But in the summer I’m hammering down water.

Hit some late night deads. Been a month since last time i did some. Had the gym to myself :pimp:

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5x3
225x8

Barbell row 4x12
Seated row 4x12
Reverse grip lat pulldown 4x12
Rear delt fly 4x12
Db curl run the rack from 40s to 10s

saw star wars (trash movie) then hit legs. hit a good 315 3x5. shoutout to my inzer belt

sup my bros.

idk if i posted but i was doing squats thanksgiving morning and a loud pop went through my knee as i went down for my first working set.

needless to say it was a wrap.

luckily x-rays were clear and ive been resting.

been slowly getting back into it

sup my bros.

idk if i posted but i was doing squats thanksgiving morning and a loud pop went through my knee as i went down for my first working set.

needless to say it was a wrap.

luckily x-rays were clear and ive been resting.

been slowly getting back into it

Thank God it wasn’t a top working set with some heavy *** weight. I’d take the week off b. That sounds scurry.

Reactions: JPS
I'm going to try tomorrow..

vpxpearguava.jpg

Nah, it’s part of my meal plan but I keep forgetting to buy it and am not really sold on it. I feel like it’s just a fad. Not against it or anything just nothing I feel like spending money on.
Yea I hear you. Only reason I asked is because I heard the benefits and amazon had a lightning deal on 64 serving bottle for $20. Copped it and just started it today with my AM coffee

Back
Top Bottom